jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

Lots of things happened.

Hello everyone! How are you all?

I´m sorry for dissappear for so long, real life stuff was keeping me away from the game and honestly, part of the expack as well. Many things has hapenned since the expack came out and I have a short time to say them all.

I got a bit disappointed with the fact that I was already in Isengard in level 71, not because it was quite fast, which it was, but with the fact that I was not capable with Varsalla to success on the quests in there at such low level; and it was worst when I read on the General and OOC Chat that everyone was having those troubles as well. i felt like when I was back on Moria at middle 55 and I couldnt go any further without standing against some goblins that, by any chance, were going to allow me to walk normally inside the Mines.

Dunland was a exciting zone to leveling, remind me a lot of Moria, one big map with differents zones and towns and several quests... yet, I got tired with the different layer option that got activated randomly. I know that it was for our own good, to avoid latency and stuff, yet, latency was something impossible to avoid, the expack was there after 5 months of announcent... and I died twice thanks to that... I dont know how exactly, but in two  layer changes, I appeared dead... But the quests on Dunland were more than great and each one was worthy of, sadly, somehow fast... And several weird deeds that I haven´t checked again... people was also complaining about this, but not so sure if it was necessary to complaing about or just look a bit better inside he hostile lands of the Dunlands.

Some of the places were even greater than usual...

Nice weather, lovely day, no mobs in the roads... almost no mobs at all due everyone killing
them for quests...
Dunland is a good zone to level up yet, it is not even hard as Moria was, maybe its because its located in a open space while Moria is all underneath a gigantic mountain... or maybe because Moria was jst simple more harder than Dunland. But one thing its for sure, only Dunland is what I liked fo far. The Gap of Rohan was quite disappointing and Isengard... well, I´m still lvl 73 and I haven´t seen too much of it, but I´m sure that all Orthanc is almost out of reach.

Galtrev, or how I call it: Lagtreg.
I wanted to come back and write several times, yet I had no related thing to Lotro and that could have not been fair with all the Lotro readers, I spent all my time watching series like Doctor Who, recommended by a good friend of mine, Castle, since the season just started, Modern family (same deal) and waiting badly 30 Rock while I was watching Community, which I found really funny and enjoyable. Also spent a lot of time playing Role, I think that I finally have a solid group to play at least twice per month which is what we need, basically.

 But well, I´m back in the game and I´m ready to face any challenge that it has reserved for me, so far, I have done something that may be wrong but it was necessary, I left my old Kin yesterday, The Order of the Silverflame to join Hispania, I have many friends in the real life that are inside that Kin and many of them are really close to me, so hearing them talking about how good the kin is and how great could it be that everyone were inside the same Kin had a effect on me. Hopefully, its gonna be a good choice.

I have to go, yet, the Order of a Silverflame deserves a post that I´ll be writting later, today or maybe tomorrow, depends on how badly is my day of work today, for the moments my friends, good luck! and it is good to see you again! :) Happy hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario