lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2011

Back into Moria

Yes, Back into moria, since I decided to leave behind for a long time my little lvl 73 minnie know as Varsalla, I have been playing a lot with khas, which I declared as my main in my new kinship. I wont say that i didnt had fun with Varsalla, and specially after Rise of isengard with all the OP setup that they gave to us, but right now, using a player that actually can walk into Moria without troubles (Still, using my track skill is quite useless) and use a strategy to burn them down (Goblins and Orcs) is right now my new hobbie.

Sadly, or maybe luckily, I'm already at lvl 55, almost 56 with Khas and the idea of reaching Lorien and then Mirkwood is getting each day even better. I say sadly because being in Moria reminds me how horrible it was with the old Minnie setup and all the troubles that I had, specially those which made me play with Serendis and Vhaleria as well for a long time, thinking that perhaps Minnies without groups were just bait for the goblins. And now that I'm thinking about this, I'm happy to have my horrible, tedious and scary experience inside the mines with my minnie, it made me to be more.. cautios? dont know really, but right now I think twice sometimes.

Dings! lvl 54 at Jazargung... or something like that :)

Playing a Hunter is like playing with a cheat on, it is true that I do really miss the Feign Death Skill from Varsalla, yet I have Desperate flight from time to time, which has helped me a lot of times, and others have been used even as a fast way to arrive to towns. But what I enjoy more with my hunter are the traps, lots of them, in battle, outside battle, AoE traps, triple traps, lure traps, lots of them and they are all mine. Also, blasting skills, such as heart seeker... Nothing else to say but I have done some one shoots randomly.
 
One good thing about being in Moria again is that I'm not longer a stranger in these lands... eeeerr.. caves... I know the drill, the tricks, the long ways (Sadly I totally forgot the shortcuts) and where to lvl up when the need is heavy. I'm almost getting a lvl per day, sometimes a bit less, of course, and I'm leaving this place so fast, not even using the leveling stone.

DING! lvl 55 in Orc's Watch!

One zone that has been giving me troubles, are the Flammings deeps, geeez.. Lost, totally lost in that place...and enemies do cheats!

Hey.. I can't do that! You filthy orc!

What?! Even rats can do that!

One of the greatest zones in all Flamming Deeps... The door to nowhere...
seriously, it leads to nowhere...
So, yes, hunters are nastiers than Minnies.. doh... specially with the Heart Seeker, which has been like my first attack in every fight, few of those fights were only that, a heart seeker attack and done. his dead, I'm looting while laughing a bit.

in the middle of the fight: Stun melee + heat seeker + merciful shot = :3

Also, I decided to work my professions at the same time as i was leveling, I guess that I could get more privileges or maybe get more use to all those recipes that I work so hard in getting them. Besides, I could get some gold if I do serious work on that.. I have to try. :)

clink, clink, clink!
Wel, I gotta go, I have this urgent need to paly with the Sonic Screwdriver that I got ealier :3 I'm such a freak! i know right? :D No, seriously, I need to go to my home, its quite late in here and I was stuck at the office due the rain. Good luck my friends! and have a great hunting! :D




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario