viernes, 30 de marzo de 2012

The slowly return

Yup, sort of... It has been a sloooowly return to Lotro due several things, such as TV Series, Movies, lot of work and several journeys of relax and vacation. But without any doubt, it's a return to Lotro. In fact, two days ago I decided to buy some Tp's and farm another annoying quantity (Since the virtues are capped at 14 now, I had several deeds that I need so close to finish them) to get the new zone, the Great river stuff.

Funny stuff: I haven't been there yet... Anyway...

As you all know, Khas was my first toon, then I got Varsalla as a main but eventually Khas was again as main so I left the small, yelling elf behind. Minstrels are great, and with this ex-pack are even better and perhaps I die a lot due my low morale and my awesome looking, but totally ineffective, light armor  profiency, not taking aside the noob rising spirit on me, of course. Since I got the hunter again, everything seems to be a bit faster and nastier, arrow after arrow, if the enemy arrives so close is almost as good as dead, traps, fire arrow, light arrows, melee stuns, range stuns... Too many things just to ignore them. 

Me, wasting time in some old instance, trying to go solo...
Actually I got it until the last boss, but he killed me quite fast.

But all of a sudden, I felt the urge of playing again with the yelling, small elf again. Not so sure if it was the awesome Theorbo or the fact that there's few good little things aside annoying everyone in Bree with the Pibgorn (Which I rather like to call: Pigborn) So I logged off from the deadly hunter to travel the world once again with the music and the style of a awesome minstrel... Yelling and cursing around my enemies. But the quests that I decided to end were not exactly what I expected..


After this point, I was bored from talking to one ranger to another...

Still, this one, in the middle of the road, was kinda funny...
Does this guy knows that the orcs, crebains and hideous dog-like creatures roams
the place?
 Anyway, after those quests, I started the quests that ended with Theodred's death near isengard. Those quests were kinda great, inspiring soldiers, teaching them how to fight in arts that you actually have no idea (No wonder why some many of them died... A minstrel was his mentor in the battle duties...) But anyway, it was great. I got a new cosmetic set in the previuos book and now I was using it "Like a sir."

Yeah, yeah, less chat more fight! where are those brave soldiers who wants my
advice in combat?!
After teaching them how to use their bow and sword with my theorbo, the war began and it was more than nasty... In fact, was horrible, the horror and chaos was spread among each other in the battlefield even if at the beginning we thought that we were winning the fight. Sadly, I could not take screen from that part and the ones in were the prince got owned... er.. I mean, died, and the funeral and stuff, I forgot at home... So.. This was the first before the hell opened in front of our eyes.

"This... doesnt look very well at all... I think that we are
dead, soldier..."
After those fights, in which I proudly say that I died only once... Taking in mind that I only have 3k of Morale and light armor... and a Theorbo as a weapon... Everything got worst. the Prince got wounded, deadly wounded and obviusly, he died... With honor and full of noob actions, but honor and proud of being a Soldier of Rohan... 

The quest chain after that, well, it was creepy... its all about a dream that you have, a nightmare due all that massacre and stuff that everyone suffered in the small river and Isengard, but one of the first things that I saw was this guy...

Oh... hai... shall I play a song for you?
He was the Orc that was bossing around in Isengard when you were in jail, the same orc that wounded the Prince and died later somewhere away from you. He's back and got a better size and more morale... And its a bit angry with with after all that you have done in Isengard.

But killing him was no heroic at all, I mean, it was kinda nasty but at the end it was simple, like many other battles... And yes, there's a bit of sarcasm in there. Still, the dream was long and several things happened that I'm not, in any way, tell in this post, I already spoiled few things so I'll be kinda quiet about spoils and stuff.

DERN! I say no more spoiling! er.. Forget this screen...

ok, there's nothing to see in here, proceed to the next screen please!

Of course, all these quests are necessary to understand the new zone, The Great River, yet... I think that it was quite... disturbing... I'm going to explain it in only three screens (Since you reach the Great River in Dream mode... or whatever...)

 Screen 1:
The Fellowship... which is quite funny as you see the map and it's huge
and you have the lucky to find them EVERYWHERE... I know, I know, they are the dudes in here...
But... The legend its ours ): 
 Screen 2:
Well... Not so sure if this is getting like WoW with their huge fancy weapons...
Or I'm just dont getting the message of the dream...
And Screen 3:

Now, on color, Galadriel floating, this girl who seems to be blind (Due some cloth on her eyes) and suddenly.. she dies...
A bad dream?... A bad trip?... A Bad understanding of a awesome dream? Not so sure... but It was quite weird, which is some way is actually great since incite you to find out what the bloody hell is going on and what's going to happen and also, but also strange... really strange...

At least you meet:


Le Gandalf, le white wizard...
Sadly, all those quest didnt help me to lvl up Varsalla, not even a bit, if I got two or three bars was like "PFFFFFFFT AWESOME"... I'm lvl 73, let's say that quite near to lvl 74... at 80% or so, well, I was at 78% maybe 77% at the beginning.

Good thing that I got the new zone so I can lvl her up quite fast there, and hopefully, I wont die trying :3

Well, I'm out for a bit, gotta do some work and stuff, hopefully see you today in game and sooner again in the blog, have a great hunting friends of mine!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario