miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

The champion´s return

Yes, I finally took a stand with the next alt that I should lvl up, my Champion Ricther, barely lvl 19 right now, hopefully worthy enough of the undying title this night. Since I realize that I totally messed it up with Anphordeth few days ago in the old forest thinking that she could handle several enemies with her lowly armor and slow heals, I decided to take this challenge as I should: Like when I did it with Varsalla and Vhaleria, step by step and with caution.

What does that means: No Old Forest for me until lvl 20 :3 nah, lies, it not that, its just finish several quests that I have waiting for some action or pending their rewards with the quest givers in the towns. Champions are fun, in fact, its a really fun class after all. I used to have one few months ago which I deleted (Serendis, was her name) due some basic reasons: I was not having fun with a Elf champion and less fate and vitality... mostly the last part, few in those important stats.

Behind those unnamed ruins, the Old Forest sleeps, waiting for him.
Humans have better chances with Swords, which I really like (Even if I decided to carry this guy with axes for some crazy or mad reason) and runs less "fancy" than elves. Also, he is my only male character that have a promising career in the arts of combat, perhaps for the next ex-pack The riders of Rohan. Thanks to destiny, the only mistake that I made was picking a hair color that looked as dark brow but ended as dark red...

After killing some brigands and retrieving some stolen stuff...
I will dye my hair...
Several changes had this class from what I remember, for instance, the martial warrior has no longer the shield ability and its focused on two handed weapons mostly I think. I think that I will take a try later that trait specc to see "how it goes along" but for now, I will stick with what I get in my adventures.

Having a heavy armor character its going to be spectacular, Varsalla has been always victim of the low armor and superb heals while Khas has been always victim of medium armor but a horrible, fast, pew-pew-pew-pew killing speed... Ritcher, by the other hand, is rather slow in his attack, even with flurry skill on (Which is quite awesome, lasts 45 secs and the cd its only 20 or less secs... +15% speed for the entire fight!) its going to be more resistant, more melee abuser tactics.

One of the things that its giving me troubles is basically the melee attack, since I'm speaking of that. I had never the necessity the go "IN" the battle zone to start the fight, but to target my enemy and cast upon him songs of despair and destruction or a rain of deadly, fire imbued, arrows. This guy so far have nothing at all, recently I got the skill: "Let it fly" that allows me to shoot 1 arrow with a bit more of grace.

The Old Forest... I can feel the danger...
The worst part for leveling, at least for me, its basically Adso's camp. same camp, same quests, same old building half way to be complete, same guys talking about it, same brigands. I mean, ther quests are basically the same, but when they have such a important thing that makes then unique: Its hard not to hate them. In this case, for me, its this building.

Adso's "fail of a Inn".

About to learn some new skills and found out that I need
to be lvl 20 to use heavy armor...
Black hair! finally,  a bit more decent for now.
Funny thing about that screen, if I didnt took the wrong one, is that the guy at the end says something like "Who's that stranger sitting in the corner". When I realize that I started to look for Aragorn, I knew that it would be impossible to find since he is in one of the bedroom but I went corner by corner only to find this:

The stranger guy sitting in the corner... drunk... and it's not a corner...
but I guess that they are talking about him
But anyway, today I dont think that I'll be working on this toon; I have lot of things to do with my experiment and things to write down about it. But for now I shall say farewell for now and proceed to end some duties on my office, boring duties of boringness but I need to complete them all and, no only that, but excels as well on each one.

Good luck my friends! have a great time and a awesome hunting today! see you in game :3


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario