miércoles, 4 de abril de 2012

My Burglar

So yes, I went home just to find that my lotro Client was acting "Funny" and I had to Repair and reinstall some of the last updates and stuff... it´s not the first time that this happens to me and somehow it´s quite annoying if you ask me. I guess that must be some sort of troubles with the online games lately, happens the same with DDO and WoW... The good thing is that a friend of mine is coming home to play some D&D that I have been "cooking" for a long time, a epic story from lvl 1 to lvl 23, so far, only one player have a character lvl 7, (Dungrath in fact, I have few screen of him in this blog) and other two have their players at lvl 2 only, and now Maghi who is going to start today and hopfully her character will reach at least at lvl 4... My plan is simple, each player will play alone until lvl 9 - 10 and then they will met the others characters one by one...

ANYWAY, I´m not here to talk about D&D, or at least not for now... but I want to say that I´m looking forward to learn some of the Ravenloft Setting, which seems to be more than awesome, mixing D&D with Castlevania... awesome...

MY BURGLAR, who is the main centre of attention in this post and who you are going to meet right now.

Working in some prospecting, creating bars to get some weapons and jewels..
When I imagine my burglar, I see her as a deadly assassin but not because she is Chaotic-Evil or maybe Chaotic-Neutral... in D&D-wise speaking, but just because she is a mercenary, she works for money and some actions and anyone in her road who oppose her shall taste defeat or even death... but if you dont bother,. you could be her friend as well.

A dedicated mercenary that enjoy the hard work and stabbing duties. That´s it!

For her cosmetics, and since I dont have many other slots, I decided to get her only the Dunland medium leather but in two different colours, the shadowy one and the... not so shadowy one. I mean:

Here we have Noela, showing a lovely Dunland set in grey colours,  a fine masked hood
and some resistant and shiny arm protectors.

And in here, the same stuff, but in black...
Burglars are fast, obsessed with criticals, haste and trick... so I have to look like someone that you would not forget at least for few months after a duel against me. I prefer more the black set but I must admit that the grey one gave her a more diplomatic look against the enemies and quest givers.

Well, there she is, my Burglar, nothing out of the ordinary, it was supposed to be from Rohan but I totally forgot and I made her from Bree but it doesnt matter at all. I´m still thinking in a nice surname but I have no idea which one could be. ):

I kinda love this guy... Nob...

Well, I´m out, still waiting for the game to get updated ): there´s a great chance that today I wont be playing lotro after all, maybe tomorrow after 3pm or so. have a great week my friends and enjoy these holidays! Good hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario