lunes, 9 de abril de 2012

Another Minstrel lvl 75 in the game...

Day by day there's always that noob that reach lvl 75 to enlarge the armies of unemployed heroes of that class and make, sometimes, difficult the chances for everyone to get a slot inside a raid, a skirmish or even a instance. Making bigger the chances of failure in those places as well due mistakes, no healings duties or maybe a bad anger management in the pulls and bosses.

Oh, yes, yes, I'm talking about me, of course, few days ago I decided to level up Varsalla and now I should be looking forward to make instances for healing and saving others with songs and stuff. What they really dont know is that I'm that kind of noob that actually dont have any clue of the new healing system... Not lying, I dont know how yet.

I was kinda happy with the healing system before RoI and so mad with the dpsing system, that when they decided to mix up things and they maded a great improvement to the dpsing system and the healing system become a bit of a tricky, I got focused only on dpsing and zero healing. not even for me, reason why I was dying that much. Funny, in fact, was already at lvl 75 that I noticed the name of the healing spells that you could use on Battle-speech mode, such as "Bolstering MY courage" or "raising MY spirit" or stuff like that, I dont remember those spells names very well.

Since Varsalla was stuck at lvl 73 in Isengard with such a awful gear and almost 2.5k morale only, I had to return to Galtrev, fix the gear, hire some tailors and force Khas to make her some jewelry while I was buying the River stuff quest pack. I wont deny that the fact that I had to go to Rivendell, then to Eregion, then to Moria, cross Moria from point to point, then Lothlorien to reach the river is one of the most painful things I have done before and its making me, seriously, to buy a extra milestone slot. Both places are important and I can't depend on a hunter to help me out traveling fast.

Anyway, once I reached the place I found out something that I was not expecting: A greater work than on  the Dunlands. Yes, friends of mine who my think: "What's wrong with this noob? Dunland was awesome! AWESOME!"... I didnt enjoyed too much Dunlands and not even the gap of Rohan and even LESS Isengard... I still have nightmares from those places. But the river, well, so far has been a quite exciting and not easy quest and place to explore.

Not sick... just smelling funny...
In the first part of the adventure, you have to drive away some Rohirrim that have been camping in the elvish forest near Lothlorién, gonna be honest, I dont remember the name of the place but its something like Ha---something... or... Meh, I dont know... Driving these riders away its quite a easy task, scare them a bit, crush some smelly flowers, kills some orcs and mostly: hide behind some bushes and make noises. Of course, these tactics only works in the easy outpost, since when you try to do the same in the second, where the chief of the riders is at, he ask you to face them as a valiant instead of a as coward behind some bushes...

Pfft me? doing funny noises? I dont know what you mean... I was chasing hamsters...
huge, cruel hamsters...
They want to leave this place as well but they fear that a friend of them could be hurt, or dead, somewhere in the woods so they ask you to help them so they can leave. As obviously, as you all know, this game its not all the time good things and "everyone is safe" so...

5 arrows and a massive blood pool... this dont look very well...

I KNEW IT! My search was in vain!
Yes, the rohirrim is dead, quite dead in fact and so you if you do not repel the orc attack that is almost upon you and your friendly elf-maiden. At the end, the Rohirrim helps a bit and thanks you, telling you hat they will leave... and few other things that possibly I will post later...

After you leave the elven forest you reach the lands of the great river and some Rohirrim small cities and outpost, such as Stangard or something with Stan-soemthing. I loved this town, even if the quets line inside was quite a sad one and full of anger and treachery, but I'm pretty sure that you will (Maaaaaaaybe) find it awesome, or at least worthy, and if you didnt like Dunland, this is a great reward.

Rohan-style houses <3 finally <3
The story of the town is truly great, yet somehow weird... As you know, the prince is already dead because... well, you saw it in the epic quest line, and you know that Saruman is evil, yet somehow you seems to forget that somewhere in the elven forest and not say a word to these rohirrim.

One of the easier quests ever...


but kinda long... just this guy walking from one side to another...
As you go deeper in this story, they tell you to go to some rock that I'm sure that its really important but as usual, I forgot its name and few other things to unveil the evil schemes of the Envoy of the king and Saruman and it was just in that rock where I reached lvl 75 :3 only two zones of the new map allowed me to reach from lvl 73 and a half to lvl 75 in les than 6 hours of playing, can't be so sure if it was even in less than 3 hours, since the road was looong and painful. 

if you look closely.... there's the leveling tree above my head. :3
It's funny when you play this game, that you know who is the evil one and who is the good one, not only due the books or the movies, but just by logic... for example, after you unveil some plan attacks from some random orcs in the same place as the well know rock that represents the alliance of Gondor and Rohan (Not so sure, just saying stuff to see if I can remember something) you go directly to the orc chief and confront him...

this guy... who is at leats two times your size and have the WHITE HAND OF SARUMAN
in his armor...
This fight is kinda nasty, this guy is not joking and he hits you as if he wants you dead, but with a bit of yelling and songs, this guy surrenders and ask you to forgive his life. You decide to take him to Stangard, with a rope, to a council in which his fate is going to be decided.

And then someone like this guy says something like that...
Honestly, not only the lieutenant of the town, but you (Not character but player) knows the true and that this guy is lying, is evil and wants you dead. Specially after he ask you, in a rude way, to just "stay away from Stangard matters"... Dude... Why?

Honestly? Seriously? Really? No one? I'm the only one who sees the truth in here? meh... one day the games will have free action and everything will be important, such as saying that this guy is a liar and Saruman's forces killed the prince just in a council such as this or maybe just walk over the tables, kicking the plates and the food...

Anyway, Varsalla reached lvl 75 and now some unfortunate heroes are going to die due my horrible healing duties, life is like that and we can't avoid it.

So far, I'm out, I want to reach home before its too late, have a great time my friends and see you in game! good hunting as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario