lunes, 9 de abril de 2012

Worst. idea. Ever...

Do you remember the Runekeeper that I was leveling up?

Yup, that one!
Well, she was sent to Adso's Camp to help some freaking hobbit with the construction of some never-ending building site of a inn, "It's easy" they said "What could go bad there" Well, Lets see how BAD it can go.

As many of you know may know, specially (And possibly only) if you play the game, this building site is located between the border of the Shire and Bree-town, and has been in construction for like.. ever perhaps. Sieged by wolfs, bears, mad boars and brigands, yes, brigands, the same freaking brigands that are messing around Bree-town, also have some needs from the Old forest.

It was there were I died, at lvl 19, because of some trees and roots and spiders and a horrible camera perspective ever. Really, I dont know what happened, but I know that all in a sudden I fell down defeated and with that, my dream of being undying with this girl as well. Quite frustrating I must add to this post, to find yourself dying because of some trees when you, literally, walked inside a ruins filled with brigand and killed, not only several brigands, but stole their stolen (weird, right?) supplies and killed the two bosses in there.

Healing over time... pft... what a big lie.
I tried to heal myself a lot, casted almost all the spells that I could but none was useful, the incoming damage was crazy (Well, I was killed by two signature trees and their roots... Each tree have at least 2 - 3 roots near, and one spider that randomly appeared in the zone) and I guess that I was not geared enough.

I'm thinking in erase her and make her again, but something inside of me tells me no to, perhaps its because she looks awesome, or maybe because its just a title... possibly that if I do it, I will making a third runekeeper... Maybe coz I'm quite near to lvl 20 and skirmishes... Maybe because i should not give any importance...

Well, anyway, happened what had to happen, I was playing with fire and I was going inside that forest from a darker side that usual. I almost died once but I escaped only to heal myself and return to die a bit later. I'm gonna think about this and perhaps this will make me think more about my strategies rather than just going questing around.

Also, yesterday (Right after that happened) I had this silly idea of taking few characters that I dont use out of the Kinship. Since I was thinking in erase one, why not the others? yup, anger took control of me and I became and character killer. Good luck that I took a long breath and realize that they may not have any use (For now) but they are quite advanced with their vocations and those could be of use eventually.

The people from my kin went worried when they saw three of my characters going out in a row, first Ritcher (My champion), then Vhaleria (My Warden) and finally Anphordeth (The Runekeeper); when I logged in Khas, they started to  ask me if I was leaving the kin in the kinchat and in private. Sorry guys,  as I sais in the game, I'm not looking to go out of the Kin, its just that I wanted to make some changes on characters that I dont use a lot. my bad, I know that I should had said something at the beginning.

Anphordeth, lvl 19 and four or five bars... defeated in the Old forest.
Since has been a bit of time now, I can see things a bit less... Angered, I guess. In fact, I'm going to level her up... meh, I dont know xD

Anyway, I'm leaving to my home right now, have a great night my friends and good luck! I hope that your hunt will go great! 

(Sorry for posting again the same old screens, I didnt had time, nor the will to take screen of when she fell defeated or a bit afterwards, possibly, if I make a new post today, I will be taking new screens and new stuff to post in here D:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario