martes, 17 de abril de 2012

Fighter lvl 4 & Rogue lvl 3

Yup, I´m still posting about DDO, as I told you all, I decided to take a small break from LotRO in Varsalla´s blog since I´m taking more seriously the champion in his leveling duties. And since I dont want to bother you all about this (mostly same things that I saw with Varsalla and Khas).

When I logged on the crazy wizard, I realize something funny after taking the screen. My Main, several months ago, decided to take over our Guild... My friends are, like me, no longer in this game, but from time to time I´m pretty sure that some of them, as I, enter just to see how things go by and possibly to make a small adventure alone. Anyway, when I saw that the Guild leader could be usurped I didnt think it twice, i just went for it. mostly because I thought that we could loose the guild for our absence (Which seems logically) and after that: Just to make a small prank.

So, when I logged I saw this:

Serenie is a deliquent! D: Why?
I guess that eventually my time of absence was about to expired and someone could take control again over the guild or, eventually, loose it. So I did what any deliquent... I mean, noble warrior/rogue had to do: I logged on Serenie and secured my reign of chaos and pranks. The game could had change, I´m not so sure about, but even if not, I felt like I was playing a new game. The character sheet was just different as I remembered, lots of things in my backpack, a special cake for the anniversary (That granted me +2 STR permanent). The interface seemed to be more clear and less rigid as in LotRO as well... It was a brand new game (at least in sight) for me. 

New everything... well, not everything, but lots of new things!
And yes, I almost died jumping of the ship... I totally forgot how to go down and I had things crazy, idiotic idea of jumping of, suddenly the idea of a portal sounded good inside my head and I almost jumped... But then something inside my head (Yeah, that was like the parliament, all yells and curses) told me: "Are you kidding me?". And after a small search I founded the captain who could drop me on earth.

Serenie, the Rune-keeper
Funny, I named her Serenie Runekeeper before I knew about the runekeeper... well, now I´m not so sure if was runekeeper or runemaker... but was something with rune-blah... In fact, that´s a pretty cool name.. Rune-blah... Anyway, this was my first game with surnames and I was pretty excited about and I went a bit creative.  Returning to the game, the graphics were quite amazing at first glance, even with the clumsy mobility of the game, the graphics were giving me something to talk a lot between my guild friends. The only, possibly trouble, was the excessive glow in some parts... Honestly, I loved the glow in the lamps, fire and runes or crystals but in the wood brigde? or the wooden door? chairs? well... Was a bit overrated.

Serenie, reading her tome of +2STR... or her shield with the +2STR on it.
I totally forgot about the real deal of this post: My character. The reason why? well, yesterday I went to a friend's house yo spend the night there, we were talking about art (weird, but true, we were rambling about some new tendencies) and some 3D stuff that he was working on and I was kinda sleeping at the moment that I started to write this post (To have it "at time" for today in the morning) so... that happened :3

Well, I'm out for now, I still need to work in the other blog and eat something, I havent lunched yet and its almost 6:50 pm D: my cursed work, had a horrible day in here and I'm just looking forward to reach home and sleep... hehe that was a lie, I just want to play a bit before go to sleep, I really need to defeat some guys and unleash my inner rage against some bytes in the shape of a troll or goblin :P Well, I', out, good luck my friends! and have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario