miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

Fishing stuff.

What I was doing while I was, secretly, thinking in my weird experiment? Well, I was doing some fishing duties :3 Fishing is fun, frustrating indeed, but fun. Wasting time in a quiet lake, river pond, puddle which is deep enough to sink the bait and hope for a fish... when usually you will get knifes, skulls, weeds, axes and swords... So far: no boot for now.

Fishing is a relaxing activity in this game, push only one button and then, when the right time comes, push it again and claim your reward, which goes from a totally unworthy and useless item to a trophy to  hang on some personal house or kin house wall. It also have titles, depending on the the tier of fishing that you get and on some deeds (That gives NO TP, so, if you are a TP hunter: dont even look at them) that may be awesome to have.

Fishing in a heavy armor, hooded mask, in Angmar... like a boss.
I was trying to complete some deeds, the Darter deed and the Trout deed as well, and some of the fishes  that I need it were in Angmar, Trollshaws, Bree-lands, Evendim, the Shire,  Ered Luin and maybe in some other place that I dont recall right now. Those are not easy since its all about lucky and skills, why lucky? I spent like 3 hours fishing (While talking in skype, nothing serious and peril enough) and only got few of the Darter deed, still, not complete. 2 more to go in this deed and one more in the trout deed to get the title and the decoration item for my home or my kin house.

Fishing in Bree... in the river next to Bree-town xD yah, I was kinda lazy 
After spending some time in the river next to the Bree-town I finally accepted that it had no use to keep trying there, was too close of the town and it would be ridiculously (Or.. whatever) to find that fish there, so I decided to went to Starmere lake, not so far from the town to try a bit.

It was great, quiet, lonely, but useless to try in there as well, but at least I got some good screens that even I, the noob-screenier, is amazed:

Did you know that if you fish, press the button to collect the fish and take a screen,
it would make you fail at fishing? 
Took me three times to find out that... I was like "OMG, where the freaking fish! where did it go?"

Fishing with a campfire, just for awesome-looking pose at the distance.
Also, in that big lake, I got no luck at all. All of a sudden I realized what I was avoiding all this time: You have to go further in Bree-lands, to no easy reachable lakes in order to get that freaking dart that I badly wanted. So my journey to the lake between Bree-lands and Northdowns started, 6 minutes at horse after using the fast traveling skill to Bree (To sell al that junk that I got from that lake and claim my well-earned 4 silver and 65 copper) 

While I was riding to that lake, I found out this waterfalls and I remembered when I said that I was going to take some panoramic screens of the game to post them in here, which I barely did... lots of months back. So well, there I was, looking at the falls and I said to myself "Wait, it's that a road?" 

Wait... its that... a road?
And I saw the screen a bit closer... Suddenly, in a hurry,  I grabbed my cat and yelled: "OMG! IT IS A ROAD! that FREAKING FISH MUST BE DOWN THERE!"

Something like this was my cat reaction... (This is, obviously, not my cat)
 So I went down the road to fish.. and yet, no Dart nor Trout was founded.

Fishy, fishy, fishy... WHERE ARE YOU, YOU FREAKING FISH?!
So I decided to follow my instinct... And went to the upper part of the waterfalls, where this lake its at to fish. Was already kinda late so I didnt made many tries in my fishing duties (Which I will be doing today, while I work in my experiment (Which, funny fact is that has already dropped some results :D some sad result but result nevertheless)

This is the lake, it has to be in this lake...

But at the end of all, there was no Dart in here. I spent a lot of time trying to get it but I guess that it´s a really random catch this one. what was funny its that, at the end, I ended with a lot of taxidermist trophies in my backpack.

Look at that! only if those could be sold in AH ):
Finally I went to Trollshaws and at least complete the Trout deed. I forgot to took some screens of the wall decoration but I will today later, while I level up a bit with my champion (Yup, after Anphordeth´s defeat I decided try nothing less than a character that its quite close to the undying title and had nothing less than medium, possibly heavy armor. I need something new for a change).

Well, I´m out my friends, got a lot of things to do in this day, work, some readings about Ravenloft´s core books and continue with my experiment, which remind me: I thought that the name "The Inner Circle Syndrome" was invented by me... Until talking about this experiment with my father (Who cold guide me a bit better since this stuff about understanding the human race sometimes is far beyond my comprehension) looked at me with the "Are you serious?" and told me that there was a term already with that name... Anyway, I shall not change it, it´s a cool name and stay like that, hopefully the next phases´ names are going to be original (:

Well, Im out, have a great day an a awesome hunting, heroes of the middle earth, I´ll see you later with some more news about the dumb things that I do while I level up and some updates of my experiment (Which there´s already a result in the first phase :3)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario