viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

New Blog, different blog

I started a new blog recently, a different blog but still about LotRO. How so? Well, since I have already my both primordial characters at top lvl and I miss, somehow, the low level content besides that I'm looking forward to play with a heavy armor user, I made a Champion (Which most of you already know by now) called Ricther.

The game, so far in my knowledge, has not changed too much in the low content except for several things such as map upgrades, some new quests, several new epic books (But that's a high lvl) and possibly better graphics... which they are already pretty awesome and comfortable. So, in this blogI wont be talking about the core mechanic of the game nor the quests (At all); I will be only posting landscapes of the places when I'm leveling or I am not afraid to visit at my lvl 22 (For now).

It's a Blog basically for those who doesnt play LotRO but love all LotR things related, in here they can enjoy the views, places and some of the beauties of the game without playing it. Its a layback blog in fact, few friends of mine told me that they will love to have some of the screens for references at the moment of creating landscapes for Role games such as D&D or Vampire: Dark ages: while other friends told me that they were great for references at the moment of making some illustrations.

Your host in here is going to be my little Champ. I know that perhaps with Khas I could make a better and faster complete blog about the zones but I really want to make it with all the peace of the world and with no rush at all.

Ricther, future explorer of Middle-Earth.

I'll have to do a lot of work with that blog, for example I have to vanquish my worst problem ever: Good screens, or at least screen that makes sense in what I'm trying to express. Gather some info about the things in the game and some Lore as well.

Very well, I'll see you later on both blogs, but for now I have to go back to work! Have a great friday my friends and I wish you a great hunting!

This is the beginning of a new era :)
Ah, this is the new address :3 I totally forgot it jajajaja.

Exploring the Virtual Middle Earth

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario