viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

Results of the Experiment, phase 1.

Well, it's time to throw some results in here. As I said few days back, I'm looking forward to explain how hard is sometimes to find a spot in a strong circle inside the Kin. There's a huge chance in here that its not impossible, but its kinda hard anyway.

Sadly, one part of the screen its at home, and I can't post it right now. That part (At least for me) was kinda essential since its a bit of the Kin chat. In there I was running around the new zone in LotRO asking few times who wanted to make a tier 1 run inside the 3 man instances. No one answered at the moment, not even later in the kin chat which seemed to be strange for my Kin, they usually give answers, even if they can't. But few seconds later I knew the reason so I can blame them of anything: They were re-aggruping the Raid of Saruman who had some technical issues.

Still, in other moments, I asked for the same but no one answered as well, either because they didnt read the chat at time, or someone was just spamming and the chat was going crazy or they just didnt wanted to go.

So I decided to open a post inside our Kin page and this was my result:

I'm my post I explained what I wanted: A simple group that had the need of gear, that were interested in running instances from the very beginning, and no help at all by overpowered characters.

First Answer was basically what I want to show in the Phase two.
Gallithil, one of our lovely healers, a great person without any doubt and someone who is always looking forward to help everyone with some needs, was the first answer that I got. Basically, in this post she explained to me how the events works in our Kin, mentioning Raids and and runnings to help newly characters to get their shiny items at time. But at the end of the post, after the explanation, she posted that for Saruman's Raid not everyone could go, only those who have certain conditions that they found it reasonable.

It's true, not everyone could go since its the main Raid of this expack, but still, her answer was a bit out of the range of what I asked for. And sadly marking the Inner Circle with misdirections. Still, I know that she didnt do it in purpose since she is, like many other of the Kin, a great person.

I answered that I was really grateful for the answer but explained again that I was not looking for raids and hastly things, I wanted a group that could go slowly so everyone could get benefits and learn the mechanics of the fights. I explained that I knew that it was going to be kinda hard to find it in the kin but that I felt that was righteous to ask it in here first.

Second and third answer, and a badly screen... sorry :3
Advices from Stonhard can be looked in the first one, mostly stuff of how I could start in the dungeons, some benefits about taking good geared guys in the group and, as well, some bad news about them (Like for example, some of them feel immortals so they were usually doing suicide things). Also he offered his Runekeeper for helping since he felt that he was kinda low in his dps. I can't be sure of this Runekeeper, but I feel like he is also geared so it was not what I was looking for.

Escipion, another officer of the Kin (Like Stonhard), told me that he had the same trouble that I when he got his Minnie to lvl 75. Wanted to learn how to heal and do some instances and everyone tried to help him by taking him as healer to Tier 2 Foundry, and by his words: There were a lot of deaths. 

A reasonable answer and Gal's second answer.
Deigol, one healer of our Kinship explained to the rest the point that everyone was missing by far: I didnt want help with geared characters, but to start with some fresh lvl 75 to equip them. A mutual benefit. In his answer, he explained that was going to be hard to find in this Kin (Not to say that almost impossible) but suddenly dropped a name of a character that had those requirements that I was looking for. Also, offered himself for advices and explanations about the core mechanic of the character. This one, was without any doubt, the first directly answer out of the Inner Circle. (And he is inside the Core raiders of the Kin)

Gal, by the other hand, told me that was going to be a bit harder to find that on the players, but also told me that eventually they will be alts that were going to be in the same situation as I, so it was a light in the dark for my answer. Yet, announced to the rest to get some groups for Skirmishes, 3-man, 6-man and raids to help the new 75 to get some gear. These screens are a great example of the second phase, I will be mentioning these later again.

This is just the first part of the phase 1, I still need to take this experiment out of the Kin and test it in the fields, where the dark and dreadfully chats knows as trade, general and regional lies at. But as a first "results" I'm kinda happy to know that even if in my Kin exists the Inner Circle; they are aware that everyone still need gear and practice and they are willing to help. Its a strong Inner Circle but its not impenetrable, there can be exceptions and they are open to them. There were also some posts about a low level character asking practically the same as I, but looking forward to receive help from high levels; telling how hard was to get their help and that it was basically "not often". Escipion, in a clever mode, answered saying that it would be great as long as everyone could go with a toon of the same range level, Reasons: Nostalgia; but I like to see it as: I dont want anything easy at all.

I'm kinda excited to take this experiment to those channels, Kinships are always like a family, or at least in those in which I have been lately. But in the channels, things could be more dangerous since there's no need to pay respect to those who speak to them since they wont offer you reputation. What I mean: You can get insulted by a random player (Possibly with a silly name) since you are not know, or important, for them.

What do you think about this? I would love to hear any idea or get some material and experiences from another players. :)

For the moments, I'll be leaving soon to my home and I need to get ready, hopefully see yo in game later, but for now, good luck my friends and have a great time playing! Good hunting as well :3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario