miércoles, 4 de abril de 2012

Runekeeper Vs Burglar...

Sometimes, in life, you need to take hard decisions. Decisions that without any doubt will mark you life and your actions leading you to new paths to confront new fears, tasks and quests. Each of this tasks or quests will prepare you as a warrior, a scholar or even just a more experienced person that will allow you be more wise, dedicated.

In the other hand, sometimes we waste that time thinking silly thinks such as the one that has been following me since two days ago... Runekeeper or Burglar... 

Yes! I decided to confront both of the classes that has been lately sounding inside my head every time I play Lotro. Its not a "OMG SO IMPORTANT" decision, but certainly its somehow important... In the next few months I will leveling one of them and learning how to use all their abilities and spells. So, let me go to the point... 

The Runkeeper:

I used to have one Runekeeper, long time ago, a male (Yes, quite weird in my repertory of characters) elf (Now, its not that weird, right?) and even if some of the spells and animations were awesome... I got bored at lvl 15 and decided to erase it and allow new characters to take control over that unused character spot. Possibly was the Warden, or maybe the Cappy... can't remember.

Anphordeth, Noob master of the Runes.
Anphordeth (Sounds something like: And-for-death, not intentionally, I swear it...) born like 3 months ago, exactly few days before I decided to take a lotro-break and joined forces with WoW again. Since I had the wardrobe option I could make her look a bit more epic that those silly horribly tailored robes and I was really enjoying the leveling. Fasts attacks, low armor, lots of slow healings, no AoE... things were a bit of a nightmare but aside that... They were just bad dreams and funny. I spent a lot of time reading guides and reading the general chat (Which is, in fact, a miracle if you want to find something useful there) and found out that Runekeepers were something "of the past" and their heals were "Not that horrible lame, but lame" at the end, so I had this vision *Barney Stinson voice*, of me healing with this girl in some instances and try to save the reputation of the Runekeepers in Eriador... 

"I'm going to kill you... then I'm going to rezz you and kill you again" Action pose.
What I liked most of this character, in that in healing you were like a small light-post of visual effects. Green lights running all around and lots of weird runes above you head while you are assisted by a small, not so sure how, healing rock.

Damage over time? 
Pffft please...  
Healing over time sound just great.
And that's why I love this character, not so sure if eventually I will get some more serious, direct healing runes but so far I have lots of Healing over time which allows me to see numbers and numbers floating around the characters and myself. Aside that I can cast some spells to distract and confuse my enemies... Anphordeth was a great option to level up, indeed, until...

The Burglar:

Do you remember Noela? My old, good faithful Cappy that was decided to vanquish all evil from this land and command those oath-breakers in battle? Well, she found out that she was never gonna be more than a simple soldier lvl 15 and decided to take a new class: the burglar.

I just found out that I manage to upload in my dropbox account only 1 pic of her (In the noob zone) and lots of Varsalla reaching lvl 75 in the River-stuff-place, so well, its my bad... But anyway, I will post something (like screens) about her lately at night, with the new outfit and stuff, which is similar to Khas and Varsalla but in Black and the other in Grey.

Why Burglars? Well, stealthy mode have been always a funny stuff to level up, evasion and some dirty trick were also not a bad idea and most important of all: I didnt wanted my cappy and Loremaster and Guardian were not a option after all. So, why not Burglars? they are fast, lots of critics, tricks and most of all: have you seen the animation of the surprise attack from behind while in stealth? that's one hell of a backstab without any doubt.

Noela, the former Cappy of Dale is now the Burglar of Bree-lands.
dressed as a rider of rohan... Serious problems inside the head of this one...
She is leveling the same vocation as when she was a Cappy: Armorer... mostly for the Burglars tools but honestly because I already have the rest of the vocation in the game with someone and I need it this one.

One good thing about this character is that she is going to be a loner all the time, perhaps I'll sneak inside some Kins but honestly, pretty sure that I wont last too long in them; in fact, yesterday I joined one called something like "Bloody bloodreed" or something, I will check that later on my screens, which is a new Latin guild in Silverlode. I didnt like it a bit, the high levels were too much of a "If you are not of my level, I wont speak with you" and only few guys were friendly, Ixbar and Aztohr, (Who, funny fact is, that Aztohr have his main in Hispania, the Kin where all my characters are at)

Anyway, I'm going to see if I can work with the Burglar or the Runekeeper in something for the blog, or just level bit by bit.

Well, I'm out for a bit, good luck my friends and see you later! I wish you the best luck ever for this day and happy holidays for those who celebrate the Holy week :3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario