martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

Decent look, finally!

One of the most exciting things of Moria, when I arrived there for the very first time with Varsalla, were the options of high tier armor that the game could provide me on that zone. Perhaps I was to addicted with the great, somehow exaggerating, look of any WoW armor, and I knew deep inside me that in this game the design was more "realistic" but I had my hope on high... Until I saw the minnie armor and I got literally depressed about it.

My first tought was: "Priest in WoW always looks awesome... Why Minnie's can't?" And its true, Minnie had the responsability to keep everyone alive and manage in the best way ever their power so they will never run out of it in the middle of a epic encounter. Our task was not a easy game, was a serious business and we had to control it perfectly. Sadly, our armor was more than a joke, was a simple joke, a horrible bad joke against us and I didnt like it, at all. Thanks to the designers for the Outfit option, at least I could hide my apparence under some other clothes.

Mavileth, a good friend of mine in the game, had this hunter and her awesome armor, was all green and grey, epic style... A great armor indeed, so I always had this small feeling deep inside me that perhaps I could level up Khas some day. And eventually, that day came and here I amm, leveling her and finally at lvl 60 with that epic armor of theirs!

Just got it, I went to my house to search the quiver and fix my new outfit option.
And took several screens, this one was the "best", sadly.
I dyed it to black, hoping to get more than just more brown than grey, but anyway, it looks good after all, visited the Kin house and jumped around all the houses, happy with my new entire set which was also giving me a nice boost on my stats but obviously soon to be replaced. I even drinked from the Evil Keg of the Inn League...
And ended without pants in the jail at Bree... intense... 
 The armor design has been always a great deal for me, and I know that many players, if not every player, looks forwards to look epic in the games with some shinny or maybe evil looking design armor, great weapons just to become the center of attention when you, just by luck, go AFK in the middle of the court outside the prancing pony so everyone can inspect you... old trick friends, old trick, we need some new ones.

Me, testing my new armor... Well, in fact was looking forward to complete my horrible lvl 50 hunter
quests... Yes,  I still need some items... Rain of thorns and Bard's arrow are my only (for now) legendary traits...
(And several that I dont use, not my tree talent specc)
Back into Moria, with a creepy light... Goblins, beware of the huntress!
Since I was catching up the day with my tasks, and since I really need the only two Traits (Legendary) that I haven't earned yet, the Moria Epic line its quite necessary f I want to have Cold burn. Since the other one that I need its the Righteous cause or something like, trait, I also need it new skirmishes to gain faster more and more marks.

The shadow of the heart of the world... talking about long names...

The defense of the 21 hall has been always a pain for me, I always die and yesterday I thought that perhaps this was going to be the very first time that I didnt hug the floor, since I had a great bow, a nice epic looking armor with epic stats and several skills to control my enemies, besides a particular healer running after me, giving me morale and power, several dwarves assisting me as well... But just because I wanted to end it fancy, I used at the end "Heart seeker" and...

Dual kill... I got owned when I just owned him... A epic death for a epic noob.
Today, I'm going to dedicate myself a bit for skirmishes,  was thinking that perhaps I could run the instances and find those items with my Kin, but I really dont want to bother them with those runs anymore, they helped me in getting lots and lots of Moria tokens and I think that its enough bugging for some levels.

Well, gotta go back to work, good luck everyone! have a great time and good hunting! :3


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario