miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

A long way to go

Since I was looking in my old screenshot folder, I saw a small demonstration of the good days that I had in the past. Not only working hard to keep this blog somehow "updated" (Which I know that I failed at it) but also all the adventures (Yes, virtual ones, still: Adventures) and the friendships that I have gathered across this last year and a bit.  Lots of people just play games like this to prove to the world, realm or server that they are the best of their class, others just for fun, few of them just because they need something else to spent their time and many others to make good friends and spend a great time while online.

I can be represent in many of them except for the core part, I know that inside all of us there's a noob player, a medium player and a core player, and I'd say that I'm located between the noob and the medium, even if I have the temper to be a core player, this task ask for many hours playing the game and running instances instead of doing others good things inside the game. So, I focus myself in instances, few of the PvP (Which is funny and somehow I could become a addict for short times) and make friendships, after all: I'm just looking to play a game and enjoy it while I can.

So, this post is dedicated to all the good fellows that I have meet in my journeys or even those that I know in real life and now we play together in Lotro.

Dungrath, killing trolls in Dungrath...
Antare and Asgand, one RP session that we had that ended in a drunk wrestling
and just some weird bard playing Bard's song...
And Guaguanco, the runekeeper, helping me with some quests.
Asgand if from Colombia, I know him from the Order of the Silverflame, like me, he was the only latin player of the kin so that maded to spend more time together doing quests and trying to see if we could do some RP eventually. We had some sessions and they were good, yet, we both need some practice.
Dungrath, Antare and Guaguanco (Yes, all dwarves) are friend from here, my country. I made them come to this dark side with all the cookies and candies that I promise and then, they were wrapped into this madness... And they can get out now. :3

Mavileth, the beloved in Mirkwood.
How I meet Mavi was kinda funny, when I just started the blog, I added her to the Facebook account that I have for Varsalla but never said a word, just add. Eventually she found me in the bank of Bree and we started to talk normally, I was kinda rude at the beginning (rude, but not like a ogre or something, just a bit.. absent minded) due I was trying to figure it out out to healing, and I was confused  with all the skills and thinking that I was gonna run into some instance and gonna get killed. mavi has become a real good friend inside the game, a cheerful person and a great player (her main is a Hunter, yet she is playing a Minnie right now) and she is ready to help.

Doing an instance with Mavileth, Bele and Ruper (Who is in Hispania)
It would be really rude from me if in this post I didnt include all the Order of the Silverflame, they were the ones who guide me with Varsalla until I reach lv 73, sometimes I kinda miss them a lot, they were always helping and joking around about everything, and the best thing of all, they were not with prejudices about my english... as other kins did and fellowships as well... Anyway, with them I learned to heal with the old minnie version (Before Rise of Isengard) and felt how Raids looks like in thisgame.

The blind one, to be the first time for me in here, they did pretty well
while i was dead on the floor :3

I'm still in touch with Widoch, we usually see each other in Moria while are we crafting or something, kinda funny and yet, Widoch is always cheerful and kind, like the rest of the kin. but the game tends to change all the time and I did the same, I changed and I went to another Kin, Hispania, were everyone is talking spanish (in their very different way) and things go great. as you know I was a bit reluctant  of being in a Latin kinship, sometimes because I didnt understand them even if they were talking in spanish or maybe just because I had some bad experiences in WoW Latin servers while in American servers everything was smoothly. But Hispania has proven that I was wrong and right now I'm still there, joking and doing instances, helping others and trying to be a good player that could represent the kinship one day.
I swear I didnt do this... it was all their fault!
Definitely this kind of games can make you have great friendships, since now the distances seems to be not that important (We have pleeenty of ways to communicate) and they can long for a long time. Same deal with my friends of WoW, I still miss them a lot and if I go back to WoW it would be only for them, since the game is not what it used to be for me right now.

Well, gotta go, this post was suppose to be released yesterday but i got new screens and I was looking in all my folders so I could leave none behind, but you have to understand... 1.19Gbs of Screens (Let's say that i have more than 3,800 screens... Remember, I'm like a old guy with a new camera, noobing around and taking pics everywhere and to everything.) its not a easy task... In fact, checked only few folders... :3

Well, have a good night, or day, my friends! good luck and see you all ingame! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario