jueves, 8 de diciembre de 2011

Lorien'ing

I left Moria some days ago, in the weekend I think, and since then I have been a bit lost in Lorien (Sounds impossible, but its true). Mostly because I had this silly idea that I need it to be Ally with Lorien in order to enter to the woods, and I spent a lot of time working for those elves outside their domains. At least I got a decent experience rewards and several nice second ages (Not for my class, or course, its obvious >.<) and third ages as well.

I even ended this quest by mistake! Woot!... what I do not understand
its why, from all these 3 chests I can only open the small one...
The first chain of quests in Lorien are kinda boring, basically its all running and destroying and killing enemies, like if you where in the middle of a epic battlefield and everything depends on you. Burn some barricades, re-stock some arrows, kills 4 waylayer orcs and 10 random orcs, stole their weapons and even burn their own filth in the firecamp! And yes, I have no idea what I was exactly "burning"... Orc filth... ew.

JA! BURN ORC FILTH! BUUUURN!!!!
Gaw! what's that smell? O.o

I have my endless quiver at my back and another quiver at my hands...
I'm ready for everything!

Stairs... My old enemy...
Thanks to few friend of the kin, the refreshed my memory and told me that I only need to be more than Neutral to enter in Lorien's lands, so I decided to take a small look again and find some of the watch towers for the Deed but suddenly...

Wild Rare Elite appears!
He died several minutes later and I got the Mithril flake, Guaguanco was kinda near (Mirkwood) and while he was running fast to fight this evil rare, I was just stalking him. It felt good, in fack, I decided to try this toon on PvP for the next year so I'll work on any way to make my account as VIP, as i said before, in my country its kinda hard to do it, but not because they denied it, just because there are a lot of things that you have to do in banks and, if I hate Moria, I surely hate banks. Since I saw that I was not ready for Lorien, deep inside the golden wood, I went back to Haldir's little tree house and ended some quests that I had already taken. Today, I will end the book of Moria and I will one of my legendary traits that I need so bad.

Haldir's little tree house.

the only bad thing about that book, its the fact that I have to go back into Moria, I dont really want to go back into Moria, but I have to... Tonight its gonna be a long night, after all.. Foundation of Stones awaits for me and all those creepy alien things that live down there.

Khas at the bank in Moria. This is the only bank that I really like.
Also, I want to do some skirmishes, with a group, not alone. Alone its pretty good when you want to get the deeds and to know the place, but after that, a group its the best way to go, no matter what exactly. Especially Way of the Smiths skirmish, as Range, I guess that I can stay on the supervisor's platform without any trouble while I just only pew, pew, pew the orcs from there. :)

Well, gotta go, lunch time! have a great time my friends and good luck! see you later :D


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario