jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

Ending water-works

I'm stuck at the office, at 11:54 of December 1, and by the moment I end this post it could be December 2, like 00:30 or so. maybe some of you may ask to yourselves: What does this poor soul in the office at this time of the night? Does he ever goes to sleep? Well, the answers are easy: Working and yes, well, no, sometimes...

Thanks to the Valars that I'm ending this horrible project and it could have long a bit more, but I decided not to tarry with it and staying up (in fact, sleeping in here) will allow me to end this nightmare once and for all. I'm about 7 more copies in Fine Art  technique to end all this... Nonsense. Saldy, as usually, when I'm stuck in here, my mind is basically between some shows (I just ended a Community show, espectacular episode and truly funny, and I'm about to watch the last episode so far of American Horror Story which is.. fantastic as well) and Lotro. As its easy to see, I can't play Lotro in here, the downloading stuff takes like 4 days with this horrible speed at the office and most of all: each time it goes for 4.67Gbs... it stops... with no reason at all.

Checking at my Ipod I saw something interesting, I got PLENTY of screen about Khas ending some quests and almost reaching to the end of Waterworks, and I want to share them with all of you. Right now I'm like lvl 58, and these screens were like when I was 56 almost reaching 57 until, maybe, half 57.

This bow lasted like ten levels, then I realize that I had one better in my backpack
that was waiting to get leveled.

Sadly, i found out that the crafting instances in Moria wont give you any Exp after ending it
but at least you'll get those annoying coins to trade for Runes of Exp for the Legendaries.

When I was with Varsalla i ended with one logical point of view: Its so freaking easy to level up a weapon while you are in RoI lands and maybe, but just a bit, in Enedwaith. How did I reached to that point, easy... leveling my weapons at lvl 5-ties have been more than a simple pain. quests dont give enough LIxp and creatures.. well, even less. Its a bit more challenging.

See thos shoulders? Well, they were maded by Mavileth, a good friend of mine in the game,
and now I'm a bit closer to look like a character from Lord of Darkness (Castlevania)
Also, thanks to the experience got with Varsalla, now I'm working a bit more in the zones, not just leveling for leveling and throwing myself to dark, sinisters places, but also to work a bit more in the Epic book during my running into Moria (And not when I'm just a overpowered lvl 65 with second ages items on me) and even more in the daily quests for the rep with these factions... Also, I'm spending all my Adamants, Garnets and Sapphire in the quests. By the way, the quest of the Library of Steel, with all the fire invokers running around.. I just can'r do it now, maybe due my level and my miss-a-lot specc against lvl 60 or more, of just maybe I almost do no damage to those guys due my level, or just because I'm a noob. yeah, possibly the last one.

This is a sight that I had never behold before... and I found it almost running away from some toads.
Talking about Toads... i have found Swartgut, or whatever, like 3 times now... he is very popular, right?

So this is what it feel like to fight against 2 huge toads...
and one of them its quite rare, with all those horn-like-whatever-its-that stuff.
Yesterday, during my deserved home time, after 48 non-stop of working, I could play a bit and had to run to 21 hall, then to Jazargund and now I'm think that tomorrow I could hit Nud-melek (or something like that, where the bridge is at) and pooooooossibly to Foundation of stones... if fates sents me there. but so far, I'm happy just to look like I look like: Epic, even if is just a simple hauberk that at least a 78% o the server has it.


I just need my holy whips, some fresh, holy water and some holy knifes...
Muhahahahahahaha... ah, well, also, some Vampires to kill too, that could be nice.
Honestly, I want to play Lotro now, I think that I'm gonna spend some minutes in HoN, I have been testing it and it has been fun, yet, I do hate games in where ppl goes all nuts yelling about how wrong the rest of us is, how good they are like, and going pessimistic about every session... But so far, its the only thing that I have, so, lets do something, right? Good luck everyone and have a great time! Good hunting as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario