lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

Raiding with Hispania.

This weekend was kinda lots of raiding duties for the few hours that I had to game in Lotro. As usual, I had to work on my noob movements since this was my first time assisting as DPS instead of healing, and specially with a hunter, which was kinda awfully sometimes. specially in that fight in were we (DPS) had to keep a controlled dps against the guy that heals himself each time that you hit him while he has the green shield up. but after few tries, everything went great, my noobs duties were less with the passing of time and we ended all that place. Dar Narbugub was the raid, so far, the only one that I have been doing in Lotro.

I wont denied that I kinda hate that raid and that I want to do new things, but the truth is that I'm with Khas right now and I want to complete all the raids no matter what, get all the title and get all the experience of game play in every fight, either for good or for bad. I just need one boss from here to get the last Title, since the raid was already started when I joined the fight.

Gallithil and Chile healing us in the middle of this mess.
Talking about this with some friends that has never been in Lotro before they just said that they dont understand why some high levels would do a Raid that its not a challenge for them, well, the answer is easy (as I told them): Rise of Isengard had only one raid and it was not enough, so until monday (Today, by the way) they will be running all the raids just for fun. Which is good since it allows us (The new ones) to work in group with the one that have lots of time in the kinship, and I must say that the strategies between them and the OSF were quite different.

Part of the Raid, standing and chatting while we were waiting for others.
The fights in here were not so hard, just a bit of practice and patience while everyone sets up in their places, and everything could go perfect. The fight that took us a bit more of time was against Flagit due his green flames and his overpowered way to get heal with it. its awfully since the most insignificant DoT or auto attack could heal him 20k or more. and I died several times due the eye explosion but well, everyone surely went for that as well eventually.

Lots of lights and fire... pretty sure that they know that we are here.
From the fight against the Blind one I have no screen, gotta be honest: I totally forgot. Yet, I have some sort of funny story to tell about this place, while we were working to set up us in the places, Gallithil was asking for me since I was not near her for heals and since we were on Team speak I started to talk but suddenly i was like: Dude... I'm totally ignored... I remember that I said: (in spanish) "I'm here, just at you side" while jumping and casting some focus spells, but she didn't saw me, until I wrote it on the Raid channel,  I even said few jokes (Bad ones) and no one said anything. Even after the raid I was talking but I got no answer at all at any time. At the beginning I started to get a bit mad, but then I just didnt gave importance to the matter and went to play alone... Well, the noob news is that my Microphone was plugged on the computer, since belongs to the head set, but I totally forgot that this head set had double connection for the Mic (Yes, something weird, you can even use your Mic without the entire set) and that one, was half unplugged... I love to be a noob sometimes :3 I need to apologize with them today about that, even if they dont know that I was kinda piss of jeje.

Anyway, we reached the last part of the and we were like: There's a huge chance that we are not going to succeed but at least lets give it a try... The first phase was kinda dumb, just kill some guys, full dps and nothing else more... the second phase was pretty almost the same, but against the big fat thing in the middle of the room... and the third phase were like:

*cough, cough* what the...?

*Raid leader* Remember the adds fellows, kill the ASAP because they...

*Random voice* The adds! the adds! I'm gonna dieeeee! kill them!
And we won. Yes, one shooted the fat thing in the middle of the room without any trouble, keeping in mind that we didnt know the fight pretty well. I was kinda lost, and in fact, the only part that I hear it on the explanation was: "Kill the adds, if they dont die the player that its mezzed is gonna died in 10 seconds". So, in the entire fight I was looking forward the adds, making the second phase a little bit confuse for me.


Hispania photo, Dar narbugud's end.
I'm looking foward for a first age weapon just for fun, but I think that I'm gonna pass for the moments, I'm about to hit lvl 65 and I'm thinking in skip all Enedwaith in order to go directly to Dunland and from there: the end game.

Well, gotta go, the day at work its over and i want to hit home fast, have a good time my friends and see you later on game! Good hunting as well :3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario