jueves, 8 de diciembre de 2011

Epic music is epic, epic voice is epic.

Gonna be honest, I usually use Youtube for funny stuff, sometimes just to search for a song that I have stuck in my head and I can't get it out of there, and sometimes just because someone links me a video that I have to watch. But honestly, all that happens very rarely. In fact, almost never. The chances for a rare to appear in lotro are epic higher than me using Youtube. Mostly its just because there are some people that just download the video and then upload it again claiming that belong to them... which is a dreadful move... And since I dont like that kind of war, linking the right video or not, which belong to whom and which dont, I barely use Youtube. Well, there's also those videos where its basically all filled with notes that are not funny or even interesting... 

But one day, I was looking for searching for some Star wars videos, I started with videos about jedi squirrels, then I saw one or two cat video and I barely escaped alive, and while I was watching Darth Vader trolling again and again and again, I ended looking at some Skyrim videos, about how to make 500000000000 cheeses fall from a mountain, or those awesome headshots with arrows and stuff, when suddenly...

(Since I dont want to overload this with videos, I'm gonna use random pics from the internet)

"hehe funny"

"Well.. this is getting old..."

"That's a lot of cheese"


Then, Malukah happens...

There's a good chance for many of you dont know her at all, in fact, know just only few videos of her on youtube and I'm expecting more to see, so here, let me help you to know her at least a bit... (sorry, I was just signing in the webpage were she have all her music...) ok, were I was, yes, right, her. As a former WoW player and a Lotro player, a endless watcher of good epic movies and noob writer and illustrator, I use a lot of epic music from games or movies to get inspired or sometimes just to calm the inner rage in which I usually live.

Walking across some videos, I found Malukah by mistake, was a simple miss click which took me to this song and right now, I can say that this "miss click" has been so far one of the most beloved mistakes that I have done in my life. at the beginning I though that it could be something normal, in fact, I was expecting that it was "good enough" at least until I heard her. Speechless. I just sit back at the chair and smile, feel relaxed and smiled, "There's good people out there, this planet still have a chance" I said.


I know that everyone is hook at Skyrim right now, so I do take advantage of that to tell you all: Hear her, give it a chance and there's no mistake in this: You are going to smile and relax. Its quite epic and relaxing.

If you want more info about her you can just check Malukah youtube Channel or maybe just follow her on Twitter "@malukah" or in facebook at: malukah7 at stay tunned for any new upload or comment. I'm not usually the kind of person who says: "We got to support those who deserve it!!" But this time, I will, she deserves it and possibly there are more like her out there, and they need our support to continue bringing this epics covers.

Well, I gotta go before someone else in my office decides to play with the internet network and mezzed up all again, but before that, I'm gonna post the Vader trolling video, just in case that you dont know it... just in case.


just in case...

Well, good luck everyone! and have a great hunting!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario