martes, 6 de septiembre de 2011

The end of Amarthiel

Yes, the final battle finally has begun... My epic quest chain lead me to Eregion, to some ruins south of Mirobel in where Amarthiel was trying to reforge the ring and was waging a war against many forces, our forces of the free people and Saruman's Forces as well.

This quest is a instance like quest, pretty great to be honest, from this very point I started to enjoy each quest of the chain quest since it offer more action and less travelling, even if travelling was always present, it was quite lower the numbers and some of them had a instant travel with the quest log. since you have the help of the inspiration buff, you have not to worry about except when Amarthiel strikes...

Yes, must be a bug, I went inside with the horse, so they let me had the horse
until I dismount..
The instance have few groups of Orcs, lots of them and some of them with a horn that they use to call more orcs so AoE is going to be neccesary all the time. The orcs will barely hurt you yet the two bosses of the instance are not a easy task sometimes, avoid being hitted by the troll and prey int he sorcerer, and kill the adds firsts s all well on her room. The first boss drops the key to the big inner courtyard so you can avoid him.. also, gives you a deed as well.

So.. you just killed some Saruman's armies...
What Expack did you got? I still have nothing of Isengard...

This place looks peacefully... only for othe orcs that want you dead of course.
While outisde the Inner courtyard everything is based with Orcs and evil forces... inside the angmarins have the control, and with them, those pale creatures that are usually slaves... who are they? Anyway, in this place, the fights become a little bit more harder, while the orcs are dumb and simple, the angmarins have both typed of attacks and magic as well, and like the other orcs, one of the Angmarins will run to a group just to aggro it.

Antheron, the lord of gifts in the wall...
About this picture, we can say that Sauron's influence in everyone on the middle earth is totally dreadful, even in this old painting on the wall where he is represented as Antheron, lord of gifts... as you go closer to the wall, the dread will invade you and I'm not talking about 2 or even 4 of dread, I even had 6 and I was pretty far away, Varsalla covered in fear for few seconds... Nasty... nasty...

Last boss, way easier than the first troll...
Behind this door, after this very fight, lies the forges of Eregion and within them, Amarthiel with the two shards of Narchuil... It was obvious that she was working on them and to be honest, since this game is not like those games where the heroes arrives just in time... I knew that she had already completed the work. the fight against the last boss is not only simple, but also a bit dumb; kill the adds and them burn the lady... if you have inspiration, of course.

Finally... The last battle...
This last battle is not what I expected... I had inspiration buff, I'm lvl 65, I'm a awesome Minnie that defeat a Nazgul some levels ago and I even helped the dwarves in Moria and elves in Lórien and Mirkwood... still, she almost owned me very quickly. She is without any doubt the Champion of Angmar :/

No, no, no, this cannot be!
And, even if you dont believe it... Bill saved me... yeah.. the same Bill that has been torturing me with his name (Mordrambor or something like) just to gave me a even worst new...

Oh no, I'm going with you all!

HOLY COW!
Yes... Mordririth... or James... yeah, James sound better and its easier to remember too... James is alive and he is driving a winged creature, mad and thirsty of vengeance...

This scene is like those old anime like Dragon ball...
While all these overpowered creatures were fighting I guess that I learned the ability "Improved I'm-not-here spell" they did a lot of things, Bill cut Amarthiel's hand in order to retrieve the ring... which was a bit dramatic, he could just took it from her since she was almost defeated... Laerdan died, Bill was pronounced as new Champion of Angmar, Amarthiel's spirit died in the oblivion and only Narmeleth remained with us... and they totally forgot about me.

This... is gonna hurt...

Sad scene... But without any doubt, this is the end of Amarthiel...

Yes, Amarthiel died in the moment that Bill cutted her hand and fled with the ring to Angmar and also at the moment that her father was slain by James... I do really like thos enames, are easier to remember... the grief and the pain was just too much for her to handle and now she was defenseless, ready to be our prisioner... The good thing is that Amarthiel is gone and now, Narmeleth is back with us... and she knows a lot of things that we could use to our benefit.

Well, gotta go, I was checking all the screens that I have and, silly me, I forgot the last fight with Mordr--- James, but I have enough material for one or two more posts... The last fight will be told tomorrow for sure, but today: how I slain Bill once for all.

Good luck my friends and have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario