jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2011

The last of the rangers

Yes, I was searching for the others rangers but at some point I was invited to the Library for the Superior Third Marks and other rewards as well, so far I had done one of them, in fact, I didnt knew that this place had several parts by the moment I ended the first place and I was quite happy for my marks. Was kinda funny coz the dialogue was something like:

I love this instance and the challenge of the last boss, save 10 bookshelves from the fire in less than few minutes, you barely have time to make any wrong movement or everything its going to be for nothing. The first boss its the one that I really dont understand that much, he has a nasty silence and two bodyguards, but for some reason, even if the tank get all the attention, I always get some aggro and some of those guys (Usually the boss) hits me hard >.< I guess that he have a Aggro reset or something... maybe Improve Minnie's hate... 

Woot! Fellowship manouvers!
My first time in the second instance of the Library was a bit rough, I didnt knew the fights and I died once then had to run back fast and help with the healings, and I died in the most dumb way, just at the beginning of the last fight, when the boss got the aggro and the birds were stating to get all the aggro as well... I decided to heal the tank... Well, no one is perfect and I had no idea what to do there.

It would be nice a sign in the grass: "Dont step the grass, angry birds"
Since these place is basically a library in ruins, you can guess that I just love it as I almost ove all the ruins in the game, and its not too far from reality, I did, and the best part of all is that I got a nice title: "Varsalla Darksong, Tutor" from there, well, dont know exactly if was from that last instance or maybe from the first one, but I got it which is the most important, and it was from somewhere around.

The crafting guild should be more like these...
and clean, of course....
With lots of books and lots of books and none web...
Maybe few webs... but definitily that statue among others....

Anyway, after those places I hadto go back to my ranger summoning duties, this time In Evendim, to talk with Calenglad again. like all the other rangers, he wanted me to help him to protect some relics in some part of Annúminas or somewhere around and since you can´t say no in this game, I agreed... it would be nice to say: "Sure Calenglad, let´s save some relics from that ruins... anyway, what Aragorn needs can wait, it´s just the ring war, you know? nothing serious..." *Sarcasm*

At least, more ruins :3
This part of the instance was a entire surprise for me, Calenglad suddenly decided to do something else and he leaved me alone in the lower parts, near of what looked like the old sewer, infested with green water, robbers and their leaders... but since I´m a Minnie and Minnies dont know fear... honestly, how we could if we fight against the forces of evil with a lute or flute?.. I went alone and killed everyone inside, like if I were a Sith.. maybe.. I AM a Sith...

*Imperial March.Mp3"
Calenglad in here.. well.. this was weird... Im not going to spoil... ´just do it and you´ll see...

Amm.. guys... I gotta go... somewhere...
Then I was sent to Forochel, to a fast quest with a incoherent ending... The Ranger in here was searching for some howls in a cave and that could be the reason why some of the stuff that the Lossoth had in storage was  taken from them... Like Calenglad, he only help you in the first half of the instance and in the last fight.. which you really need no help at all...
uhh.. icy effects are fun... even if actually the bear had that size...

Do you remember her? hardly to say when all the NPCs looks alike, right?
Well, that lady over there was blaming ME about ruining HER life... it is funny since I had no idea who was her after all, and the ranger was asking me if I knew her and from where... Well, she is from Angmar, that´s all that I´m going to say, it was so good to hear about old characters tat I´m not going to spoil who is her... but what I didnt get is why she was in Forochel and she wanted to settled scores with me... I mean, I know that she hates me and stuff.. but.. in Forochel? I dont even have that quest pack... I dotn even like Forochel.. in fct, I hate Forochel!

Well, the last Ranger of all is in Angmar... /sigh... yes, Angmar, but the good thing about this is that allows you to unlock the last skirmish of the game, I mean, the last that comes free with the updte of the skirmishes. Its a fast skirmish but its great, ofers more perils than the others that you can easily have since in all the waves, the Leutenients are summoned to battle and some of them are, like the bloody bird, nasty to fight in small places...

Ok.. are you sur that Golodir is here?

Well... I guess that thisis going to be nasty...
The onlybad ting about this Skirmish... is the talking.. good Valars, how those two guys talk! >.< Its like a endless chat when all you want is to get your reward and get out of that hot place... One good things that makes this chatting more easy to stand its the fact that the best cosmetic clothing from the skirmish is located in here.. which I already got the Hauberk and the helmet and now I look like a true Warrior Skald for Isengard :)

yes, yes, you are sorry, yadda, yadda, yadda, guys.. can you give me mymarks and get ou of here?
After this quest, I was ready to go questing normaly in Enedwaith.. even if I have already done several quests there of course. This was the epic chain (Part I) that I have enjoyed most, as I say in a previous post, it lets you know few things about your old adventures, things like what were doing the others while you were in Moria, or what its happeningor what other do feel about some places... its nice to see that Turbine has been taking under consideration that for the epic books, makes you feel to be in a normal game and not in a online game... Sometimes...

Well, gotta go, too many things to do at work! good luck my friends adn have a excellent hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario