lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Totally lost.

Since I have reached lvl 65 I found myself a bit lost, not only because in few weeks, like 2, Rise of Isengard is going to be released but also because I have no idea what to do since I have a lot of things to do. It's almost driving me crazy... The gear situation is nearly important, its hard to reach a dungeon or a raid and looking everyone with more than 5k of health with buffs, even Minstrels, while I have (With buff) like 3.440 or so...

I spent most of my time searching for that and completing quests that may be old, but they grant me or either reward, satisfaction, titles or all of that. Searching in a insane way for gear is mayb not the best thing to do, for example, it is ok if you upgrade your weapons since the legendary weapons (in Minstrels) are just for having stats on them, not to actually use it, and books is the same deal. The best of all is that you can actually decon them and upgrade next weapons in a better way, but for this you need to level up your items and for that, you need to do quests or deeds. Up to you. I'm just doing both.

As I reached Enedwaith, even if everyone says that Enedwaith sucks, at least has been of a great help with my potions and LI exp as well, It is not a lie that the Tokens of the Wild are useless in reward speaking except, perhaps, for the shield, since my shield its really awfully looking and lower in stats. But for now the Epic quest line has granted me some stats legacies and also some gear, shoulders, to be exactly honest, that represents  a low upgrade, but its still a upgrade. Besides, doing quests in Enedwaith are somehow good enough sometimes and shows me that old enemies got new attacks.

Like this one... freaking awesome attack!
The quests on Enedwaith are worthy of doing, maybe for experienced players are not "worthy" since most of the could have a better way to upgrade their weapons and class items as well, but for someone that is just recently exploring this part of the game they are decent and helpfull too. In fact, I'm thinking in only doing the Moria instances for tokens and fun, while I get a small practice in healing, but in Raiding-speaking.. I dunno, yesterday I went to one and I didnt end happy for many reason...

So far, in Enedwaith, most of the quests are solo quests, which makes the visit to this distant lands a bit more great, yet, some of those "solo quests" are not easy, you have to be careful with your movements and avoid the large patrols of enemies and the weird quantity of rare enemies in it, so far I have meet three of them (One I killed once, yet other almost killed me but I escaped).


The Dunlands (I think) are the owners of these lands... Some of them are
not ruthless enemies... yet, "some" is the code word here.
As for Lore, Enedwaith is quite strange, you are helping the Grey company to travel south to meet Aragorn somewhere and aid him in his battle yet you only help the Grey Warden to cross through Enedwaith where you (I suposse) are going to be forced to travel to Isengard in the next few weeks... Maybe the reason why you have to help the Grey Company in this uncommon task have a lot to do with ancients spirits of the forest and possibly serving as a ambassador with the dunland's ppl... I'm sure that unland its not the name... to make peace between them and prevent their alliance with Isengard..

A creepy forest near the river, which ends in a creepy, full infested, swamp
with trolls and many others ancient evils... 

Old spirits that seeks to have a meeting with you, even if the Dunland
are not happy with that...


Helping long distant cousins of the hobbits with their own troubls...
It is true that Enedwaith has not earned my love yet, like Eregion or Evendim, and its even far from Mirkwood yet, its far also from my hate to Angmar, its more like a lonelands or Trollshaws perhaps... I'm thinking seriously in ending this zone in this very same week so I can enjoy Isengard how it should be, but for that I need not only the total rep with the ppl inside Enedwaith, Grey Company and the Dunlands... I hate not remembering the name... but also I need to complete the quests of th Epic book as well. Since this is just only ne small zone I guess that it doesnt ask for too many travels... Well, I'm in a quest right now travelling for all Eriador searching for the Rangers.. but aside that I mean.

Well, I have to go, I'm still working and my break time is about to end, good luck my friends and have a great day! I wish you the best of the huntings!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario