jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2011

Gwar! I want hobbitses for dinner!

With the arrive of Rise of Isengard the feature knowed as "Monster Play", the only PvP option in the game besides dueling like crazy in bree lands outskirts, was enable for Premium and Free to play players. Since I was so excited with all Rise of Isengard opening I run fast to check Varsalla's new changes, or better: New Minstrel class, and then I made a ugly reaver just to see the game in another perspective. The Evil Perspective.

Since it was the frist day of the expack, you can imagine that there was a LOT of reavers running around and offering duels and stuff. Since I was doing just a simple reporter duty to see how it was to be green and ugly, I decline them all and checked all the vendors.

And I'm going to be called as Angaraloth... for now...
Why for now? I dont want to be a green, ugly and smelly orc, I want to be a brown, furry, smelly warg in the evil side, but I wanted to save the name of the character from the beginning. It was kinda sad looking that there were no options to make your own face and body style, but then I saw that your traits are somehow similar to the Skirmish soldier and that you could buy, with some several ranks on your shoulders, some new looks, which I hope they are going to be great.

I haven't checked so far this option, as I said before and I'm not going to deny that I dont like the PvP option... until I kill someone in the game and suddenly everything get even tastier. One thing that I didnt like too much was the fact that I couldnt go and do some PvP with Varsalla, my main and I hope Turbine add the option to allow that you can use some characters in the free people side, no matter if you have to buy the slot for 1k Turbine points.

But for nw I have a lot of work with Varsalla so PvP its not going to be a real option, I have saved the Turbine points for th Warg already but something inside me tells me to wait... Even if I have the expack, you'll never know when they will add a new instance or anything and how much that could cost.

Hey! I'm tall! its just that walkign in this position is
priceless to scare hobbitses
Well, I gotta go for now, good luck everyone! and good luck hunting some hobbitses! :3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario