martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

Long path to south

Yesterday, after thinking a lot about the raids and stuff, I decided 100% to forget the Raiding stuff and and concentrate on my quests and Deeds so I can be perfectly ready for Isengard, since it's like in two weeks or the next one. Enedwaith quests are, without any doubt, waiting for me to reach those lands with the epic quest at the same time, why is that? I dont want to go back and forward again and again and again as I did with Angmar, maybe that's the reason why I hated that quest book so bad.. wait.. no, that was not the reason, the reaso was the traveling duties.

The first part of the chain is pretty nice, gathering all the rangers across the lands of Eriador and let them know that Aragorn needs them, I ended that part yesterday and I had fun, not only because the quests were great but because the side quests were in the same region of the world, and some of them were fast and got nice rewards. I even meet some ruins in Eregion, seeking for a wounded dwarf, that were amazing and amazingly bigger... I got lost inside that place several times. +1 for Eregion again, I think that this ruins are, perhaps not as well designed as Delossad but at least it's a big complex and totally ruined, full of Uruks.

Since I took the path of non-raiding-unless-I-got-a-better-equipment and also read all the fights by myself (I found out that sometimes it's better if I do that rather than wait for an explanation), I'm havng more fun than usual, in fact, I dont see the game as a race to enjoy the last days of Mirkwood and Moria and Enedwaith even if I was, perhaps, trying to do it. I'm guilty.

The vast lands of Enedwaith... Vast is the code word...

Nothing it's better than run out of food and found out that you were
close to a town... even if they are not 100% happy with you.

OMG! BILL?! eeerr.. wait.. You are not Mordrambor...
Dern.. another Champion...
After doing some quests and basically reaching the middle of the map, I took road back to North and decided to enjoy the quests as I should, with the Rangers summoned and the epic quests undergoing as well.

So I went back to North...

Reached at night to Trollshaws...
I already summoned the Rangers, as I say, and now I'm at the middle of the Enedwaith with them, but I totally forgot to bring some screens today so I have to work with the few ones that I have. The first Rangers was the most boring of all the side quests, each ranger have side quest (First of all), so, you call them, they answer, they ask you to do something, you help, and in return they go and help Aragorn... which makes me think that they really, or dont care a bit about Aragorn or they just dont want to go and they invent some excuses and when you help, they hate you and then, they answer to Aragorn's call.

Amazing that this cave, with no torches... it's so red and full of light...

Meh.. I do preffer Ruins than caves...

And no, Ruins inside caves dont work either... except Moria perhaps...
Perhaps...
This first quest is basic, go and kill some Orcs, melee orcs and defilers, then go and find their boss and kill him as well, AND if you survive, then go back with the Ranger and let him know so he will agreed to help Aragorn and the other rangers. I wonder if they took all the credit for doing the orc's quests or if they say: No, it was some random Minstrel who killed them all... Hmmm

I love the water effects in the late parts of the game...
That is also that makes me wonder, Did they changed all the water under the same water effect in the game while they were improving it? I mean, I have seen some pools that looks like a solid mass of water, more like jelly... and then you see Eregion or this cave and the water is so amazing... I dont know..

Well, gotta go, good everyone and have a great hunting! see you later :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario