viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

Healing duties

Since I reached lvl 65 I been working on my gear and my healing duties as well, I have done several times Grand Stairs without the challenge, always checking my skills, combos (if there's any) and strategies if is need it in the fight. Sometimes, healing is not a hard and inpossible thing in here, which I like a lot, yet, other times the adrenaline can be boosted and dread can reach your heart after a massive, horible, devastating damage against one target while the others are quite low in health.

Also, I tried to do a Raid and well, several things were just wrong and I got a little bit disappointed and also, I had to understand, that I was not even close to be prepared even if my gear was good enough or at least acceptable for that so I started to work on that day by day. As you know, I meet a wonderful person and player called Mavileth and together we have been doing some instances, like Grand Stairs but this time with the Challenge and Halls of Crafting as well.

In both chances I had to test my nerves of steel and heal without knowing the fight and unaware that even if I changed my traits and my action bars, I totally forgot about my legendary book and mace for healing duties. the both times I have been inside Grand Stairs I did not dare to take any screen, even if they were more than smoothly runs with awesome players that knew the fights and everything perfectly; I guess that eventually, with a bit more of training, I can take some of the screen of Iglash and how we own him and steals his medallions and loot as well (Which by the way, have a lot f them).

Yet, the instance that I liked more so far was Halls of Crafting, not just because it's longer but also because its different from any other in where I have been. and the dinamics of the bosses are still unknow for me... only the fire guy, second boss, but I died twice there, only one total wipe, the other, we succedd at the same moment.

Mavileth and I checking how horrible the Minstrel's gear looks like
but how nice stats does it has.

For some reason, I found more challenging healing a Warden than healing a Guardian...

Well.. hello? *echos*

Yes, for one moment I though that I was lost...

Horrible lost...
The "burn everyone with AoE" strategy in here is not as good as WoW I think, I dunno if it was because we didnt had enough AoE attacks or somethig else, but we killed all the guys with some time, yet, perfectly done.

I do not remember what is that green thing in the screen...

If you are here, and everyone is fighting in the bridge...
you can't heal them because they are "out of sight"...
Yeah... I know...


The hardest fight in the dungeon... beware the floor and the fire...

The last guy in the dungeon... and the most easier challenge (We had 2 hunters)
that I have ever done...

I was afraid of reaching lvl 65 and find a boring game with boring stuff that were like a second or third work, but at home when you are suppose to have a great time... like it happened in WoW at the end of Lich King for me. But right now between the instance and the Skirmishes and all the posibilities, I can say that reaching lvl 65 was just the beginning of the hard training... sadly, I'm only at fw days of the Expack, which I want to play, but maybe... not so fast...

Anyway, I'm going home, have a great day my friends and have fun! beware the fire and great hunting as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario