martes, 20 de septiembre de 2011

A weekend

This past weekend was kinda different, spending time on Lotro as I usually do was not a possible thing after all, since on saturday I decided to spent gran part of the day with a good friend of mine who is "somehow" playing lotro... and WoW... but she loves more WoW than lotro, so, that's from where the "somehow" comes from. Also, on Saturday I had to go to the office due some proyects that were being more than a simple pain and they had to be completed...

While I was out from my home I was thinkina  lot in what I talked with Dei, my friend, about WoW and that made me feel a bit nostalgic, I know that I usually go hard on WoW but after all, I can't deny that WoW is a good game... sadly, it changes a lot every few due all players complaiments. Also, this chat made me feeling sad for leaving my hunter behind in the game and mostly because she have the name of all my mains... So I decided to fix that and I leveled her a bit and got my legendary weapon with her as well.

I... have a Deja vú...
Leveing with a hunter was quite hard after leveling with a Mintrel. It is true that Minstrels are not maded for melee fights and nasty wars, but the fact that all her attacks are instant and you can run while you are attacking or just deactivate a toggle effect, wait for 10 secs and PAF! full healing mode with fears to send far your enemies... it's priceless... Being a hunter or a Champion (I tried again Serendis but neeeeeeh, Khas was way funnier) its, sometimes, not a good option. Despite the medium armor or the heavy armor, but fact that you have to be in the same place fighting against your enemy its a terrible idea.

With Khas, I was having that trouble, could not run and had to stay to wait fot my enemy melee arrival and pop out several cooldowns sometimes was my challenge, also, I have no "still as dead" skill and HONESTLY... that's a useful skill... Ok, ok, I have desperate flight but sometimes the graveyards are horrible far away. Anyway, I got my legendary bow and got it to lvl 7 so far, ended some quests on Eregion and from 46 I took her to lvl 46 almost at the end.

Not only quests, but also I advanced on crafting

I'm pretty sure that this spear has something wrong...
he is always working on it...
But I need to confess that for first time I'm between the sword and the wall, since I have a certain love for Khas and for what she means (Yes, I'm that creepy dude that makes all his toons with fragments of friends or meanings... I think that I do it mostly to gave them more time and care or maybe I'm just freak and creepy) I cannot be away from Varsalla due all the experiences in the game (lvl 65) and all the open plces that I could visit in few minutes....

But right now I decided to get fully prepared to Rise of Isengard, not a easy task thanks to all my crippled Virtues in 6.. now, thanks to the valars, in 8 and all the work that I need to complete... LOTS of things... So Khas will have to wait again, even if it brokes a bit of my heart, maybe for her own good so I can work seriously on getting mats and better pieces for her travel into Moria, or maybe just because I will be deeply inmerse on Isengard and I will leave her behind.

I have to go.. Sadly, I need to notify that my blogger has been again a bit evil, so posting its not a easy task right now, I guess that I have to reinstall my browser (Even if that means deleting my Angry Birds application) but I'm taking a long time with that... for now, I will stop posting from the office, but only from my house.

Take care friends of the middle earth and good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario