miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

Rise of isengard!

YES! Isengard is not live! (And yes, also, I haven´t been around in a week, but between work and the fact that googles hates me, it´s kinda like a war in here... I´m still having troubles from time to time to upload the blog page :/)

It is hard to say how excited I was with Isengard during the download time and how amazing it was when I logged into the game, also, as well, how creepy was looking at my entire modify spells on my action bars too. Yes, We minnies got re-builded, in a entire way. I do not know if the other classes got several changes, so far I sneak in the hunter, the guardian (Which was like... almost no change at all) and possibly in other but I do not remember) and the minnie Dev Diary had like 7 pages. 7 pages of full changes.

My new action bar after few changes.
Maybe some of you could say: "Eh.. its like.. the same.." But I´m afraid that it could look like the same but now its something between minstrel and warden... well, not a Warden, like Lotro Warden, but now our ballads grants us bonus and depending on which one we use first, the abilites changes a bit.. for a bit.. anyway, forget that part... I´m just still excited. Downloading Isengard was kinda a pain, I heard the rumor of the servers crashing and the high volume of players trying to get inside but I didnt want to believe in them until I feel them.. and I did.

The Downloading time took me at least 1 hour, while the installation time was like another hour (Taking in count that it had, for some reason, a critical crashing in the process) But the wait was worthy and I had my chance to play it on the night of my Monday 26, Septemeber.

The Dunlands... What mysteries holds?
I just reached, in this precise moment... well,10 minutes ago, lvl 66, only by doing quests in the first part of the Dunlands know as The Bonevale. As you can imagine, with the name as a hint, this place is mostly wights and tombs, with some Dun-people around from time to time. And, this is for all the scholars, if you thought that Moria had hundreds on Scholar boxes on the floor for us to gather mats... I have 400 Westfold crafting mats on my backpack thanks only to the day and a half of my adventures there, while I did more than 34 quests in the place (I have a deed that says that, that{s why I know the min. number of quests done) and only 1 extra lvl.

Lots of chests, coffins and corpses...
Pick them all, not only for the scholar, but if you see a treasure, pick it up, right now tat are quite bountiful with some vocation and have always a decent number of mats inside. and a fast respawn sometimes as well.

Not kidding, lots of them...
Since we all are leveling together, it is not wise from me to spoil things of the quest, but so far the quests have been fun and excellent, the rewards looks great (Yet, I haven´t find anything that I would like to keep... all have Will and Vit, and I want Will and fate and a bit of Vitality if its possibly...) due the new designs, and seems like the zone is basically holded in one goal: Complete the entire zone before you can leave to another.

Of course, it is not weird seeing ppl already on lvl 71, today I saw one lvl 72, which is quite overwhelming. reminds me a lot of WoW when Cataclysm came out, It took me 5 days to get Khas to lvl 85 and realize that I had done all the stuff but haven´t enjoyed the game after all. In my Kin there´s people doing races not only for leveling but also for vocations and crafting guilds, and since the temptation is just to great, that´s the reason why I´m not using the kin chat right now, staying in a wntire new channel called: OCTITA. (One Channel To Ignore Them All). It´s my first Expack in this game and I feel like I want to enjoy it greatly, and since my will power its quite low, I know that only reading the comments, I will fall into the race.

And there´s just too much to explore.

Deja vu...

Well, gotta go to work, there´s a huge chance that the Blogspot page wont open there so I´ll be writting again tomorrow (Still, I´m gonna try, I made a Orc Reaver that deserves a introduction... even if I really want to be a Warg... but i need to pick.. or the Warg or Varsalla... and a blog named Warg´s songbook doesnt sounds too good... right?)

Good luck and enjoy the game!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario