miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

The fall of the False King

Today earlier I ended the post that was meant for yesterday and due lots of things in the work, I had almost no time to make this post at all, finally, almost to one hour of getting myself out of here, I have a free moment to tell the tale of the fall of the False king.

As you have eebn reading, Mordririth was not dead, well, he is dead, but not dead-dead, and when Golodir strike his chest with Dunachár, and we though that he was dead-dead-dead... was not true, he was on his master's lair gtting resurrected and repairing his items while the dread buff was passing. When Laerdan died at his hand and Mordrambor cutted Narmeleth's hand, they were actually telling us: I'll see you in Angmar, and we, the free people, decided to invade his fortress.

Mordrambor was a noob, killed by a Minstrel that was using only her sword while Narmeleth was killing the elementals and the Ring Narchuil was destroyed in the magma. Our way to the top of the tower had just begun and we were expecting a lot of fights, awesome fights and almost no loot.. in fact.. no loot.

The road to the top of the tower was just not simple but also fun, some soldiers and some ghostly soldiers tried to protect his fearless leader but they failed... this part of the instance is quite simple: you just have to go up and up, kill everything in the way and reach the top of the tower.

More Angmarins!

And more Ghosts... wait.. first time I see those guys...
Not so sure if when you are bad means that everything around must be destroyed and burning, cracked walls and no decorations at all... But for some reason all the enemies in here have their lairs kinda.. messy...

Wow.. wow.. wow.. what happened here?
The last battle is decided in the vast cliff somewhere near the tower, I really dont know where since the tower is only a tower, no mountains near and its clearly that I was in the mountain... Anyways, this fight have a nice RP event of Mordririth and Narmeleth doing a phrase fight until Mordririth gets sick and decides to attack in one of the most vile ways... ever..

See? There's no tower :/

*whispering to Narmeleth to her ear* Does he drop that mount?

*Epic soundtrack*
Using illusions of himself, Mordririth play with your emotions, some of the illusions I barely remember but for sure the last one was someone important that I wont gonna spoil in here, this fight is like many others fights: a must. Even with the Inspiration buff, the Illusion of Mordririth (Not the copies that he makes) hits really nasty, I had to run and use potions at least twice. my avergae time in this fight was a bit more than 4 minutes, but mostly coz I was taking screen and running.

Insist.. there's nothing more epic that own the False king with your Theorbo while he attacks you with a
Sword and some magic.
Sadly, when I defeated the False king, I was "Defeated" as well, part of a RP event between NPC's which you are not invited. Also, sadly, I guess that I got a bug in here since there was a little "distance" between them in the last part where the False King is owning Narmeleth.

Guys.. I know that you hate each other... but... at least you can be a little bit
more closer for the picture, right?

Narmeleth finally got her redemption under a high cost.
and I got my quest complete...
When you escape from the Fortress, the game, hating you for besting his False king, throws you just infront of the tower that is surrounded by Giants Nemesis... good luck I was high level and the just ignored me.. still.. I saw a nice surprise in the air..

Wait.. is this Angmar? the sky is so...
Bright...

See? zero mountains! where I was fighting then?
oh, hai orc :3
Sadly...

The magic didnt last too much... 

BUT! I finally got the epic quest chain complete.. well, I had to go to Rivendell but that's ok, after all that traveling, one more travel is not that serious... I got 20 TPs, a awesome title: Bearer of Hope, and the thanks for every silent NPCs of the game... and some items that I didnt even look since I sold them fast.. except the cape I think. Which is ugly but I still have it.

This quest chain was both, painful and awesome, but I advice to do it. Not because contains a lot of Lore of LotR, but it does about LotRO and its always good to know those things, besides, for those who have not pruchased Moria, it could be a great escape to leveling a bit and getting nice gear as well.

Have a nice day my friends and good hunting! I'm a bit disperse right now and thing in works are getting nasty again >.<

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario