jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

Errands on Mirkwood.

So I decided to take off the ring from the quest track system onmy Epic book quest on Angmar, also decided to stop the instances for a bit and marked again all the rings that where under the label "Mirkwood" in my quest book: The hunt of gear has just begun!

It is well know that the elves and the evil forces located in Angmar are trapped ina well know war for the control of this woods, yet, even if you look closely the situaton you can say that: Yes, the orcs have lots of troops there, yes, they have Ballistaes and catapults, Carguls (Which I owned 7 today :D) and some forgotten ruins occupied... What do we have the elves there? Nothing except little camps and few ruins that we controlled with our efforts.

That's the only reason why we have to go and destroy everything... it's simple, we have to bring the balance to the force... using the force... We elves are not "easy going" as you think, no, no, we know the properties of the oil and how well it tags along with the fire and how fast can consume the wood... Yes, the time of the elves has arrived! Muahahaha

One of the screen that I have selected for today was a invasion toa old ruin near Thalagud or something like that, as you know, the names of this game are not my strongest point. Anyway, I was just re-traited as Warrior Skald from healer and I had some difficulties at the beginning, worng book, wrong weapon, some missing skills... but after few seconds, I was doing all the troubles that I could to those Angmarin.

Ruins... Turbine, you have done it great. +20 Tps for you!
Inside the ruins the task was simple: Kill some Angmarin, destroy some relics, gather other relics and dont die. And that's what I did, while I was killing the Angmarin I was getting some of the relics and in the road I was kicking others corrupted relics as well.

This ones are deserves to be destroyed...

And they deserves to be killed.... and have no loot at all.
Reason why they need to be kill... 
After that, the missions are getting more and more normal, practically its more of: "Go outside and unleash hell". And well, that's what I practically did, killed several orcs, gathered some badges, killed some wargs, defeated Carguls everywhere, hide from the statues while I was killing the Cargul... Those quests, after the epics quests of Angmar or even after healing folks n instances, are a good escape, a good way to release tensions and the best of all: They gave you LI experience as well. Is not that aweosme?

Healer Vs Healer... longest battle ever.
Good thing that I have stuns :3 
One of the things that I learned from these quests was the reall property of the fire, oil and how good applies on the wood in Mirkwood. You have no idea how good does it feels to be a elf and burn everything around, in the middle of the wood with no care at all.

Effigys...

Ballistaes and Catapults...

Crates full of weapons...

Fire, fire, burn, buuuuuuurn! It is amazing the sensation of making all these chaos around you after those sleeping and riding quests, and knowing that after those quests some things are going to get some level (Such as my weapons) or even some nice rewards like gar, which I need badly. By the way, I have killed half Mirkwood and I'm still Ally with the Malledhrim.. it is me or those guys are not as easy to won as friends as the Galadhrim? 

Well, I gotta go, good luck my friends and have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario