jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2011

I guess that I'm finally serious

Greetings everyone, how are you in this lovely day? *hobbit voice*

This post is not about Lords of the Rings online, yet it has to be with my blog and few things that I have not done yet. I started the day in a different way, ok, yes, yes, I woke up and all that but while I was dribing I realized that I was not using a commond shirt or my usual strong mad-max jacket.. I was decently dressed for work and got no reason why... I even had a haircut past saturday and I decided to be more "normal"... The reason why? I have no idea. Honestly, I dont.

So, when I arrived to the office I was thinking in making the post that I left at hte middle yesterday at night, A bit of eregion stuff and some instances that I have been doing a lot, as well some skirmishes and new friends that I have meet on the game, like Mavileth, who I mentioned few posts back; or even a post of a good friend of mine that finally entered in the game few days ago... I left my car keys at my desktop, my wallet and my keys of the office as well, organized near the screen and decided to make a bit of order too, my wacom and my keyboard just "there"... in a mess with the mouse and the pen tablet, sveral papers and some examples of the fine art paper that we use to print art... and I organized everything...

Somehow, I fell proud of mysef, I even though that this was going to be my hard, responsible, duty of the day but I was wrong... well, I think that I'm wrong, the day its still young (Sadly) and I have lots of hours in here. I even went to search for some coffee and I realize that  didnt like the cup that  have on the office, its not ugly.. but I simple dont like it...

So I decided to fix that... At least start to find a solution for that... and since I wanted to change my Blog and Twitter design, I could say that I worked on that as well...

Check this and give me your opinion:

These are just prototypes...

That I'll be working from time to time inorder to complement my blog and my twitter.. and get a new Coffee cup as well for my office or even for me, at my house. A friend of mine told me that she wanted the last prototype for a shirt, I just have to convert all in negative since she likes only dark clothes.

Also, I decided to take up some old randoms jobs that I had in the mail and figure it out how to end them, got many Emails from old clients asking me if I could design some logos and a web page, stuff that I used to do time ago but I had to leave behind because I didnt like too much. I guess that I woke up in some rebeld mode against my own principles, of being lazy and absent minded... but I guess that I can hold this change for a while...

Wait, this doesnt mean that I'm gonna leave LotRO, no, no, no never! In fact, I have some screen waiting for a post and a serious post about a bug that is making my life each second (My lotro life) a bit more painful... And all those posts are going to be uploaded today and some tomorrow.

I bet that this change is like a toggle skill but it lasts max 7 hours... let's see what happens :3

For the moment I need to check my Emails and go back to work, got a printing ready to start and I need to check the colors and the quality, these past few days the printer have been giving us hell >.< See you later friends and please, let me know which desing you like it most and for what (If you like more than 1) Good hunting and good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario