jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2011

Varsalla, the Warrior Skald

In previous posts I was talking about the rift and the awesome cosmetics clothes that the rewards offer you as long as you get all the necessary runs and tokens and marks, which, I cannot deny, are sometimes a bit, but just a bit, too much.

I'll talk about the skirmish in the next post, I have already the screen uploaded and some of them are pretty good, but for now I want to talk about the cosmetics in there, which have several details. First of all, since I started to make runs inside skirmishes, I always wanted a set but sadly this set was only for high level character since it had to be only with this skirmish, Rescue somewhere-which-name-I-dont-know, in the Rift, the armor was pretty good and the helmet, well, I had several helmets to pick and sadly, the one thathad something to do with bards and minstrels in the name was kinda ugly...

You can imagine my emotion and happines when I unlocked the skirmish, I spent like 10 runs inside (Taking aside that the quest grants you with some lefnuillan marks already) to get the entire set that I need it: Helmet and Hauberk. Since Varsalla is in fact a warrior Skald, for her traits, and I was taking her role not as a bard or even less (As I used to say) like a Roguish bard, I certainly need it some good looking clothes with me and only Rift had them on stock... and I got them.

This is the helmet... pretty nice, right?
Maybe the colors that I have on them (The original ones) are not the best colors but for now suits me great, and yes, I know that I could look a bit evil but I really dont care, I was using the Rohan cosmetic items but I realized.. "What does a elf from Lórien with a Rohan tunic?" and I was wondering and wondering, reason why in some of my old screen you could see me in several cloths, one that makes me look like a roguish bard and the other from Rohan.

Me, posing in Enedwaith, trying to get a decent screen.
It didnt took me too long to get those skirmish, the Rescue is kinda fast but extremely deadly so I had to go with care inside that place. The helmet and the hauberk, which is what I wanted, force you to get 15 Lefnuillan medallions and almost 2k or maybe more of Skirmish marks, and the worst part there are the Lefnuillan marks, since you need the random encounters to obtain them and some of them are just to cheating...

The helmet is the expensive.. 10 Lefnuilland marks and more than 1k of skirmish marks...

While the hauberk is not expensive, 5 tokens and 386 marks or so (Skirmish marks)

One good thing about this cosmetic is that is not Bind on Pick up, so either you can sell it or maybe you can sent it to another character that you want to have the armor. as a break from questing, doig this place was like a bleesing, everything went easier after that, but not coz I learned few things, but just because I was more motivated to got good looking cosmetic item; it would be great to gather a Raid or full fellowship group to see how insane is the game at. againt two palyers it's already nasty...

Well, gotta work, I have to work until 7am due a expo that we hve in less than 1 week, good luck my friends and have a great hunting!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario