martes, 26 de julio de 2011

And today...

I dont know were to start... maybe the fact that I dont have, actually, nothing to post could be a great idea of... I mean, yesterday I was quite bored at home after 6 pm, hoping for time to go fast to I could reach the non-traffic hour and go home.

Dont blame me, I'm not lazy at all, it's just that spent 1 hour and a half or 2 hours in a traffic just to reach to my home is not the perfect way to end a working day, honestly *nod nod* so I usually wait that time sitting at my office, watching some youtube videos maybe, sending mails, gathering stuff for posts or even posting them... Well, yesterday I saw that my boss left his Dungeon Compendium of World of Warcraft, the one from Burning Crusade so I decided to give it a look and remember old, happy times when the game used to be something else different.

But, the funny part is that the time not only went fast... It went really fast and in a blink, it was already 9 pm... Yes, I know... horrible, right? I reached my home at 9.45 or so and I went directly to eat something and watch some Tv. Nothing good really, well, at leats nothng good enought to keep me awake so I felt asleep in like 30 minutes or so with my cat's paw in my face. that freaking cat thinks that I'm a pillow sometimes...

As is easy to see, I didnt do anythign worthy to post so I dont know what I'm going to do now :) Well, I guess that I can retake the zones of Lotro for a bit :)

The only thing that is left for me to say is that I wish that you get a great day and an awesome hunting as well!

One day... I will come to work with something like that...
just to see the faces of the clients...
...
And for personal fun, too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario