viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

Good news after all!

I was working at the office when I heard, at the distance: "What? Also the monday?" And I was like O.o.

Many thoughs runned insde my head from side to side, maybe some new ink cartridges were going to arrived on Monday, and then, on Wednesday the ones that we were expecting... Maybe some clients that we ot today were going to arrived o Monday... or maybe we were not going to have to work on Monday.

The bad news is: there's no bad news :D

I have the Monday also as a free day for national celebration :) th reason why? Doesnt exists... the goverment decided to make it for no reason at all and that's all.

Even if we dont have to work on monday, there's a huge chance that I'm going to come to the office as well, we got few things to do in not too much time and would be great to end them before the next friday... Yet, all depends in what is gonna happen for Monday.

That means Lotro time, maybe Role playing time, maybe Barbeque time! (Maybe I just killed the word barbeque.. dont know...) some writing time or even some more sleeping time!

Well, gotta go, Magic game starts in few minutes! good luck my friends! and have a great hunting as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario