miércoles, 20 de julio de 2011

The underground...

The first time i went into the underground in Dragon Age, was in Origins (duh!) and it was quite an adventure... Darkspawns wandering around, evil stuff, golems, full of drama with a outstading rage between their characters, old forgotten ruins and even a demon that I had to collect in pieces and fix it like a puzzle only to beat him and collect part of a normal loot.

Then, Awakening arrived as well with a small portion of the Underground complex, withthe small female dwarf story and the legion (I can't remember its name, but has something to do with the skulls... Outcast dwarves that wanted to die fighting against the Darkspawns, seriously ppl doing seriously things in fact) and also full of drama and hate, hard decisions and creepy moments.

In dragon Age 2 has been... Weird.. I mean, not bad since there is a lot of drama... LOT of it if you like to cry with someone story, but weird. There's a great event that I'm not going to spoil since its important, but yes, there's a lot of things going on and the best part its that, since its part of the main plot, the Varric and the Seeker scene is more common and interesting. Yet, it's weird because its quite fast, even with a lot of fights on it, its fast.

For some reason, Bioware decided to not think in many new characters so we meet again that dwarf who is father of this awesome absent-mind and sympathic dwarf enchanter and everything is like the first game: You meet him, you save his son's life, then he serves you for eternity.

This guy is like Droopy...

Obviusly, this is not the same part of the underground that you visit in DA: Origins, since this is quite far away I think, but dwarves have the same architecture everywhere so it looks like the same place with a bit more of open places and magma flowing around...

What I need now... is a Bridge...

I almost cried in this part... there was no drama in here, just running
but I felt like if I were in Moria T_T
Obviusly, every type of enemies are available in here, from Darkspawns to Golems, spiders and Rock wraiths... Yes... Rock Wraiths... demons as well, but maded of Rocks...

This guy have a AoE that I have, so far, interrupted
everytime... yet it looks nasty and
I dont want to find what it does.
Dwarven ruins looks great in fact...

When I fought against the spiders all I was thinking was that they were big...
Irony? Nope, destiny...

This time, our young enchanter is not that absent minded... he killed like
10 darkspawns and freezed this Ogre...

I loved this one.. was such a awesome place with a awesome fight as well.

And a Dragon... Why not? it's Dragon Age after all >.>
Yes, things were going wild at everytime but the only hard part was the rock wraiths and his lord, who actually killed me. It was like doing a WoW boss fight, you had to run, take the Adds, Dps the boss and burn him down. but it was Nasty...


That pile of rocks... that's my enemy...

Who have a Nasty AoE that hits hard and summons friends...
And he thinks that he is like a Goron...

Wont deny that the concept art was great...

Obviusly, each demon that I killed, like this one, made that my friend, the Elf with Blood Magic, Merrill or something, hated me more.. now I'm quite near from Neutral and I was already her friend... gotta start from the beginning. Talking About Varric, well, we both has something to work in, about his brother. my sister... poor lady, I guess that this is the way it was. Myself? I got name, gold and new toys to play with :)

This game is not that bad (So far) like ppl says in Twitter and youtube, obviusly is also (So far) no that great as some magazine and critics says as well. The First, Origins was awesome, the plot, the drama and the fact that you could solve all the problem in many ways and not in a order was awesome, which I haven't see in thisgame (also... so far)

I'm going to fix some other screens, I got plenty of them! Good luck my friends and have a great time! and hunting!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario