martes, 5 de julio de 2011

Within Annúminas

Gotta say it, without mercy or anything.

DONT go INSIDE that place...

It´s a trap!

As you know, I was wandering inside Annúminas to help the wardens to restore their former glory of the sunken city and stuff... At the beginning, all the quests were extremely easy. kill some robbers, kill some Angmarins, even some of those Angmarins were lvl 33! Kill some Kelgrims... or whatever their name is, recover some stuff, bring that to there, do this, stuff, easy stuff.

Until they give you the quest called: "The Center of the Storm", which is not actually in the center of the city, but at one side, west side... opposite of where you were doing so great with those quests. Once you are there, at lvl 39, starting of course, you realieza that you are one of the lasts defenses of the post and you have to protect it... Killing for example, in the same quest, 40 Angmarins and 10 Trolls... they send you to search some crates for supplies and do few other stuff more. Orchalwe is also there, this time to help you.

I´m gonna be honest, as I´m always being before, I have only these three screens and nothing else... Since i was quite angry at the fact that I died 4 times, and each time I died I was sent back to the outer Circle of shame. right outside the last post of the Free people, everyone is normal, when I mean normal, I mean as a Normal mob, not signature, not even Elite Rare master... but once you cross the stairs... EVERYONE is extremely awesome in that city.

I didnt ended any quest in there.. wel, lies.. I ended like 3... One was taking out the corpses from the cages, the one fo the 40 guys and 10 trolls, and 1 about burning some flags of the Iron Crown. and i still have to hang some Rangers flags, kill some dude at the end of the bridge full of trolls that I wont be available to win at... and something about some coins that I didnt read and I was not looking forward to do it
 
I dont remember what I was doing there

1 Troll against Orchalwe and I... it´s easy.

Until they stun you both with one hit.

This place is awesome... but the respawn is quite hellish and they are forcing you to go with a group or something. Alone is nothing else than suicide. The Brigde in the upper part... I couldnt go through the first 3 guys standing at the brigde... I was not able... I died twice there.

Reason why I went to Rivendell, for the moments, Evendim is burned for me; I have done enough there >.<

Have a good night everyone! tomorrow I´ll post some screen that I took from the game recently, exploting the zone were I was, killing trolls (Yes, I´m a lvl 39 and I killed a lvl 35 Elite troll) but for now, I´m going to sleep! Nites! and have a great luck! awesome hunting!

(sorry for anything, I´m falling asleep)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario