lunes, 4 de julio de 2011

The Rise of Isengard,

Well, it is time to say something about the Expa that is about to come on this Fall, a so long expected expansion of the Lotro game know as "The Rise of Isengard".

Lord of the Rings online started in April 24, 2007 under the name of  "Lord of the Rings: Shadows over Angmar", allowing the players to live nside the Tolkien´s mithology with the most common race ever (Human), Dwarves, elves and hobbitses around, killing creatures and helping the fellowship in some few things. I do not know too much about this game since I started to play asa Free player to later become a premium player so far, so I guess that this game (The initial part of the Lotro experience) was until you reach lvl 50, had the regular zones (Not Enedwaith, Moria, Mirkwood and Lothlorién and I dont knwo why maybe they didnt had Eregion as well, yet, I dont know)

Nasty pic, I´m gonna say it all the time. 

After that, we got the Mines of Moria expa, allowing the player to venture forth inside the creepy Mines of the forgotten dwarf city of Moria, just after the fellowship did. In this moment I seriously doubt that you are going to meet the fellowship inside the Mines but I can´t know that. Varsalla, my main, is taking a long waiting vacation until Rodrass arrived to her same level so I can lvl up with a bit of calm and not dying so bad.. Besides, I´m taking her as Healer now, not as Dps.

T_T Awesome as well.


Mines of Moria allowed players to reach to lvl 60, 3 new regions to explore, being more awesome and stuff. and also two new classes to explore: The powerfull Rune-keeper and the Small-fellowship  know as Warden. This expa was realease somewhere on 2008 or so... Still, the Free to play stuf was not available so I dont know too much, just what I played so far.

After that we got Lord of the Rings: Siege of Mirkwood some-sort-of-expansion, some players have their doubt about this Expa as a Expa in fact. Only gave you 5 new levels, and many others things.. such as athe epic conclusion of the Epic books on Moria.

I... dont know why Mirkwood.. but.. I´m ok with that.

And now we got the new expansion, phisycal expansion know as "The Rise of Isengard" where we are going to be able to be more closer to the tower of Orthanc and and the gap of Rohan, allowing players to reach to lvl 75, and challenge the first 24-man Raid of the game. 

I must say... that I want that expa now. badly. In fact, there´s a good chance that between today or tomorrow I´m going to sucumb to the fact that I´m going to get the Pre-release copy and gonna get my all new mounts, new cosmetic awesome stuff, 1000 turbine points, and the expa when it comes out. it´s not a bad combo (Even if this one costs 49.99$) WoW had the same price and it only gave you the option of change your classes to make them almost new one.. which I didnt like since my warrior was not the same... I will talk about that later... and few zones. Also the same world destroyed and reconstructed. ANYWAY.. this blog is not a WoW blog, so I´m gonna change the subject.

Why is that hobbit always looking bahind? Burglar´s rule? always watch your back?


Yesterday at the Kin, there was a guy saying that he wanted, since he started the game, to visit Osgiliath, Rohan, Orthanc and some other laces.. basically, all the lands that could be available, well.. he didnt say anythign about Mordor. So this made me wander... I only really want to visit Rohan, sicne Khas is from Rohan. and Rohan is awesome.

I´ll let you know if ´m gonna get the Pre-release stuff or not, so far, right now I need to go to work. Good luck everyone and happy day for those who has a celebration day :) (Yes, its supposed that this day was also a celebration day for me but I ot a message from the office... to go and play magic...

See you later! good luck and great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario