martes, 5 de julio de 2011

Outside Annúminas.

I have been in Evendim for so many time, with Varsalla, with Khas, with Serendis and now, in this very moment, I´m still inside Evendim with Vhaleria, my so well-know warden (Well... she is so well-know because I´m spamming her name in here since two weeks ago or something) and since I´m playing with her, I realize something almost important that i haven´t knew before.

I have been in Evendim, but never explored Evendim complete before. Yes, usually I stuck in Evendim until the Rotting limb quests with the ent and the small instance with the troll and the tree, and once I´m at that level, I always run away to another place to waste time until I reach lvl 40 and hit Angmar... So this time I decided to explore the South of Evendim and their quests as well.

With South of Evendim, what I really want to say is, Annúminas, the old almost sunken city. It´s hard to say that sometimes, ppl like me (maybe only me) that loves wthis kind of game, is always looking forward to explore all dungeons and ruinas, fighting aganst the enemy and reclaiming, for the forces of good, what was once lost... Annúminas have all of this and more. Except a circle of shameinside the city, near the questing zone... >.<

The first part of the quest is basically outside where the tombs of old kings are located at. kill some robbers, find who kill who, kill some monsters, find some keys, find the tombs, scout the zone, steal some mirrors and some bows and most important of all: Dont die. if you die, you could reach the circle of shame that is located FAR freaking AWAY from the leveling zone. Or maybe it was just me and my bad luck.

This part... outside the tombs is quite a pain...

At least you have some great view from here...

And more awesome ruins everywhere :)

In this part, just because I´m trying to get the title of "Noob-pro"
almost fell down all the freaking mountain just for jumping around
like a happy elf...
One good thing about this zone is the different quantity of races in the place... and the Amazing thing is that all, but ALL, of them hates you so bad and wants you dead and hanging from their´s house entrance... That ugly things called ker-whatever, the Angmarin, robbers, crawlers, floating lights... all fothem in like 60 meters, gathered and sharing together... but honestly, this is not that bad as it sounds, at least you have to admit that you are going to get a lot of loot, risks and experience as well, so it´s a good place to play around.

In this, huge and horrible second tomb, above the mountain, I died once...

and as you can see, I was to scared to go isnide again, especially with the unffair dread upon my head :)

Those guys... I always forget their names...
They know how to debuff you...

Also, some of the quests leads you to some Deeds that are just exploring, well.. in fact only to deeds, one is based in the tombs of Evendim, which I´m not going to spoil anything... but the most awesome is the Elendil´s tomb! :9 sorry... had to do it... and few others that are closed and some are open... obviusly, inside there are like thousand of enemies and few quests to complete.

Robbers inside a tomb... with a fast respawn.

This guy, to be the "last" of this tomb, was quite easy.. have nothing especial with him.

Some of the tombs, almost reclaimed by the water.

"Almost" is the code word...

My advice,  if you are some of those super speed leveling characters... take a breath and explore more Evendim, now you dont have to swim that much as before and this quests are quite exciting and challenging. Look at me, with a warden I was having troubles :) Well... forget my example, I´m the one that jumping like a happy elf almost fell down all the mountain... oh, by the way, remember the ruins where I died? few pics ago? wel, trying to escape from some robbers (like 3 of them) I jumped off the cliff.

It´s amazing how falling from a mountain can take all your morale in a sec :)

This is one of the most amazing ruins, in Respawn-wise talking...

And goes preety deep... with lots of Angmarins... 

Well, I´m gonna take a Lotro break for few minutes, I´m gonna watch a movie or somethign and enjoy my last day of vacation, have a great day all of you and I´ll see you later with the second part, maybe is going to be called "Within the Annúminas" that´s where I am right now :)

Good luck and have a great hunting as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario