lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Dragon Age II

Well, just to be brief, I'm still without internet services and I'm barely going insane. A good thing is that I have already a small practice with "No internet at all" of 3 weeks, so I'm not THAT bad... Soon, perhaps, but not now.

Yet, this weekend was not even close of been boring. I went to the beach just for one day with two good friends of mine, Juls and Carlos (Both are in Intemperia Juls is the vocalist and Carlos (or Afro, any way works) is the guitar) and it went great, I got a bit of color... just a bit... And Juls said that I was kinda "shinning" like those fake vampires lately... And I got mad. then we reach home, went to eat some and watch part of the game Uruguay Vs Argentina and then we watch a movie, "Paul". about a Alien and stuff.. it's quite funny in fact.

YET... that was Saturday... so, YET... I didnt notice that I had Dragon Age II in my computer. A friend of mine gave me the game to give it a test but since I was focused on Lotro (And yes, Imiss Lotro a LOT) i totally forgot aout that game. Dont take it bad, I did play the intro but, even with all the important characters from Dragon Age I in there... Well... Basically Flemeth... was like: "OMG this is so good" But.. It didnt got me at the beginning.

Pam, pam, paaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!


So, yesterday I saw the game and I had some few minutes before I had to go to play Role with a friend (Vanessa, few days I named her in a post) and I was about to click on Spore to create a evil, horrible and spiky race to conquer the ocean, then the land, then the world and last... the Universe... but i saw the Dragon Age II Icon there... alone... sad...

And I double click it, and so far, It got me this time so bad that I just want to reach home and play it. I need to take advantage that I have no internet so I can fall into the dark history of this game. So far, I have solve few troubles in the city and some of the involves a lot of blood mages... I even have one with me... Yes, that was a evil spoiler for you, courtesy of Varsalla.

My lady, my character (Remember, I dont make male character... well, I barely made them, but its not what I use to) is quite... peaceful. I mean, I dont like to be on the darkside in this type of game for the first time, but sometimes, I would LOVE to say something like: "Sorry bud, i like your plan and you seems innocent, but you have to die. That's how we do things in here" but.. I just can't.

I have few screens in my computer and I will bring them tomorrow, I totally forgot today my pentdrive at home, so.. yes.. I haven't change a bit in this time hehe. But I got this nice illus. from google :)

I'm not gonna spoil... well, anything else, yet, I need to drop my advice into the mailbox: Play at least Dragon age I: Origins and Dragon Age I: the Awakening. So many characters and a big part of the drama comes out from this two games, well, obviously more from Dragon Age I: Origins, because is the frist game of this saga and.. well... "Duh!" but, also, some other characters are from The Awakening and their drama, is quite linked with this game, as well some internal jokes like Ander's Cat stuff.

Yes, all the races (The horned guys are the Qunary)

Flemeth being awesome and... this random guy that should be
the player's ain character... mines is a " sexy she" instead of a "normal he"

Flemeth... walking-floating-using magic.

No spoils....

This pic was a spoil even for me... even if I dont know
what this means yet.

See? Reason #1 I have female Character, they look awesome in
full plate.
Tomorrow I'll bring my screens, I need to say that I'm having a horrible trouble with my video card and for some reason the game has some errors... Reason number #1 (I got la lot of reasons #1 this right?) why I'm stalking almost everyday in the Pc store for a 1gb video card that, as the owners said a week ago, it's about to be available.

Well, Sorry for (Again) posting so slow, and even for my english, I feel like I become more clumpsy about it... I'm quite sure that I need my Lotro again. Or at least any other web page in the internet >.< hate to be incommunicated.

Well, gotta go. Have a great time friends and good luck! great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario