viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

Tham Varam, the second ruin

Well, I woke up late, as usual, I guess that is just part of me from now and on. good thing is that the meaning for "late" dont apply fro reaching at work late, just applies for few extra things that I can do at the morning, like writing or maybe drawing, and of course, playing Lotro.

I just logged out from Lotro, by the way, and I made all the quest in the second ruin of the Twilight states, called Tham Varam, or Tham Varan, can´t be sure right now... I think it was Tham Varam. this one is easier as well. Tham varam is slightly at East of the first ruin (Were the Elk of hell lives at) and it´s filled with wolves and robbers. For some reason, Wolves seems not to be a trouble in there... well, I´m not so sure, they should be... I guess that I have to kill one to see if I dont need them there... But Robbers, of course, it´s another thing.

This ruin seems to be a bit more bigger... but at the end it´s a bit more easier
to move inside.


Your first assigment is to kill 6 of them. as usual, this part is kinda easy except when they ambush you with the stealthy robbers and knock you out, which almost hapened but it was not that bad. They failed at knocking me I think.

Robbers is the 80% of all the population in Evendim...

Also, you have two optional quests, whoch both Arnorian rewards are just more than great, based in some plaques and family names in the walls, like 4 of them, and some old chipped vases in the floor, also like 4 of them. easy to get, they almost give no troubles (it would be a lie if I say that they wont be a trouble at all... wolves and some robbers are sometimes nears of each item, doing a patrol)

They are supposed to have family names on them...
that looks like a tree for me...
oh god, I was gonna say a horrible joke... soemthing with entish... Next pic plz!

*takes a deep breath* by the Valar, I can´t say that joke... is awfully... dumb and bad... Anyway... the chipped vase...

this one is the trigger for all the vases...
Which is quite hiddem, make sure that you go around the main wall, near the pool at the middle, and then check the east wall to find this item. It´s important if you are gathering the Arnorian coins (i think it gives you 3 Silver Arnoriancoins and some good Exp. pts.)

The bad part of this is the next ruin is across the valley... kinda far away...


No.. not this one... this one is part of another quest line...
It´s more like somethign about there...
sorry, I dont have the best far view option activated.

And it´s all about Angmarins... They are easy in here, but in Angmar... that´s another thing...

well, gotta go, need t ave my breakfast, have a great day and a awesome hunting my friends! I´ll see you in few hours again, possibly while I´m posting some few things about... who knows, depends on my boring status :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario