jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Back to Lotro.. Focus on Lotro!

Ok, few minutes ago I reached home and I started to play lotro, as usual, waiting for me to get sleepy. Since it´s kinda late (11:20 pm here) and I´m awake since to early today (6:30 am) you can iamgine how i was while I was playing lotro.

These days are going to be a bit longer than expected in what my lvling in the game is all about. Gotta focus in my book and also in the role-playing session that I have on Saturday which I have barely all the things that I need to continue.. I guess that I´m gonna have to improvise a lot in Cele´s house. Hopefully, everything is gonna be ok, and we are going to have a nice session... A good thing is that Role games depends a lot on players, so if they are distracted with internal jokes or trapped without any clue in a situation... I´m gonna have plenty of time to think about the nexts steps :)

Anyway, I was playing lotro and since I was playing "alone", I didnt used Serendis. I decided to focus myself in Vhaleria a bit more, so I started my first quest for the Evendim questing set: Twilight States. This quest is quite simple: travel to the few ruins in all Evendim and do some small tasks for the Rangers, like found out some archeological stuff, torn down the plants that are taking control over the ruins, kills the brigands, goblins, evil men of Angmar as well... and the Evil Elks  in there. Such creatures are not supposed to walk within the ruins! how they dare!

See? first they step into the gardens... then they take control of the kitchen! 

The first Ruins... which name is obviously strange and I
dont remember a bit of it... well.. I do know that it has many
"A" some "TH" and a "G" in the name.. I think.

These quest chain is quite easy to be honest, and the reward is not bad. while the end reward are the boots of the set, each part also gives you the chance to get some arnorian coins AND in the same places of the quests you can find some optional quests that will give you MORE arnorians coins as well.

The bad thing is the traveling... sometimes is a lot.
That at the end is Ost Forod... doesnt count.
This quest line is capableto make you get some good experience, in the game as well in your tactics. Each ruin has different enemies on it. for example, in the first one only the wolves and the Evil Elks of Hell wanders inside, mostly, only the Wolves are the one that can attack first, so the fight is quite simple. But in the second, some brigands with their patrols, at least by one on one, with a signature boss in there as well. then you face the Angmarin, they hit a bit harder and they last longer, but they dont move or even summon more allies to battle.

Now, the last ruin is plagued with goblins and as you know, is quite rare a stationary goblin alone. in this part the pull can be of 2 or 4 goblins at the same time. >.<

Woot! I lvlup killing a Evil elk of Hell!

So yes, I leveled up to 34 today, (yay!) but at that moment I realized that I was to darn tired so I´m here, saying nonsenses and gathering strenght to go to the kitchen and make something to eat. I guess that I have to do it by myself at this point, kinda hard tha someone will appear saying "Here, I bring you this" :O would be awesome... and creppy. :)

Well, gotta go.. The kitchen is hiding some unseen loot of food and I need it now! Good luck my friends! tomorrow (With luck) I will free the second ruin of the Twilight States quests :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario