sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

Vhaleria, lvl 28.

Can´t say that I´m happy right now with my warden, remembering all the combinations for every attack is quite annoying sometimes. At least for me whom capacity to remember things is easily disable with the time. Besides, she has no horse yet coz I´m thinking in that maybe I should delete her eventually and make another class, like a burglar, or maybe a Lore master.

but yesterday I had a great time using my warden for like 2 hours or so. They are a quite funny class and they are capable to survive making "Oh noes, what I did?!" moments. Like pulling one mobs extra while you already have 2 or 3 on you, fighting against a Elite rare called Asht ina warg-plagued zone while you life was not at the top and you had no useful food on you, or even while you esape from some annoying goblins, fell from a clift and land with almost no health into the spider nest... just aside of a hungry spider.

That that I did yesterday with my warden in Lone-lands. I was playing like a Professional Noob not because I am, coz I´m not a Professional Noob.. Maybe just a noob sometimes... but because I wanted to see how far I could get into troubles with her and how Icould survive them... Well, the Spider issue was just a mistake, I just feel in the wrong place trying to escape.

Asht... and some warg at the same time.

Wargs quests in Lone lands need some checking..
there are barely Wargs in that part and too many quest for them sometimes.

Can´t deny it... Wardens looks amazing...

Reading 11 books of recipes can make you fall into the
most unexpected bug..
Sadly, I had no idea that I was gonna write about her, so I have almost no screen, at least one useful. the rest of the day I was working with Serendis in some new title that I wanted: "Serendis the Merciful". Amazing is that while I was working in that Title, I also got all the rep with the Wardens (Nod, got help from some quests until I reach that part.. the rest was only by killing enemies and delivering rings and badges)

Well.. no screen with the title *facepalm*

I´m gonna go back there and kill some new more enemies in the same spot, I´m like 40 away from the last part of the deed. for the moemnts, have a great time and good look! great hunting as well!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario