jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Wow.. Now I can post....

Yesterday, when I left work, I went to Rodrass´ work for a bit just to spent sme time outside my office before going to my home. usually, the traffic in my city is awfully, specially between 5 pm and 8:30 pm, you can spent between  one hour and a half or two hours and a quarter just moving less than 50 Kms.

In Rodrass´work, the same studio were we did some disasters few weeks ago, there was a lot of ppl recording some songs and making some demos, and while the computers were processing all the info, everyone were sitted inthe main hall talking, yelling and telling jokes.. some of them awesome, others... just funny. They also talk about WoW, Ovnis, creppy stuff and they weird saying smething about a video on Youtube about the music industry, funny conversation to be honest.

Enough to make me arrive home a bit late (Almost 10 pm) and didnt had chance to play enough Lotro, at least enough to find stuff to post yesterday or today, I did like 3 quests with Vhaleria and we arrived with Rodrass and Serendis to Ost Forod to gather some quests and eave out toons there,in the middle of the fight circle, for maybe today.

So, since it was late and stuff, I was looking forward to do what I usually do at nights: watch a episode of a serie, check my favourite web comics and sleep. Honestly, I was looking forward more to sleep than the other stuff but... I dint know, I couldnt help myself in avoiding the frist two inthe list.

Since I went to sleep late, you can be sure that right now I´m running late to work, still, I usually leave late from work so I could spare few more minutes (Not lots of them, but only few) in here posting at least the sites that I usually look for my web comics, hopefully you like them as well.

The first one is just a simple comic about some friends and their problems, sometimes fun, sometimes dramatic, sometimes "meh", but the good part of this is that the "Sometimes "meh"" is almost never. in this comic you can find a good story and also you can see how the artist is getting better at his drawing skills all the time. Take it a look if you like those kind of stories:  

----  questionable content  ---- (Weird name only, just inored it xD) This comic is updated each day, only week days, and sometimes you can find the annoying bird... which means that the artist was busy with something and he couldnt end the comic for that day.

Here, there´s a example: (You can see it bigger, of course, and yes this is a random strip, at the beginning the draws were quite crepy, but later they are like this... its a entire process :) )

This one is a random, non spoiler, strip. 


Now, while the first comic is just a normal comic about relationships and friendships and some geek stuff... The second one is like the king of the Geek and weird stuff, sadly, this comic is not updated each day like QC, and you have to visit at least once per week to see if he got something new... sometimes he dont post anything in like two weeks or more... but check it from time to time. It´s extremely funny (at least for me) and soemtimes insane (For me, again). thsiis the link:

---- sequential art ----

And there´s a example as well:

That penguin is just awesome...

Well, now I gotta go, good luck everyone and check out those comics if you like web comics (Of course)! have a great time and a great hunting as well!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario