lunes, 27 de junio de 2011

Sleepless.

Yesterday at night I spent all the time in Lotro just working with Rodrass some of our vocations. also, I can't say that I spent a lot of time jumping from toon to toon gathering stuff that I could use, equip or sell in Serendis.

Its not a bad idea the one that I got while I was doing that. Sunday's night should be only Vocation related in all my toons, leaving the fact that during the week days and saturdays (If I play Lotro, of course) to gather mats and mats.

Saldy, I have no screen of Serendis working in her vocations, but I got two good reasons: 1) There's nothing interesting to show in them except th fact that I was in Esteldin working on my Woodworking from Weaponsmith vocation. 2) I forgot to take some of them. But in the bright side, I got a new bow for her and some new toys for other toons and possibly today I'm gonna craft my first ultimate tier in Woodworker Expert: A cyan named bow for Rodrass.

Varsalla maded the Master Expert journal that I need for the critical of that recipe, I got also a second Journal recipe just in case. Vhaleria had the Ruby Shard from Asht (A warg from the Lone-lands) and the wood (She is Forester) and Serendis had the recipe for the Bow. Khas was the one who was running from Esteldin to my House many times, and also to Auction House to search for some new tools for Serendis. (Which wa sa waste fo time, since there was none... I need to find a better tool for the extra critic).

It is good to have several toons, to be honest. You can't do all by yourself but at least you can make lots of them by yourself, without any great cost... And having a Hunter in your army is one of the greatest tools ever: Porting to everywhere in just seconds is priceless. Honestly, you maybe dont have the right idea of how priceless could be.

Well, I gotta go to my home, which means that I'm gonna drive for at least 1 hour and a half :/

Good luck everyone! and have a great hunting!

Ah.. yes.. the title.. I haven't sleep too much today :D Crafting duties needs a lot of time... like until 3AM or so xD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario