miércoles, 22 de junio de 2011

Festival in lotro = Reason to drink.

Like drinking in real life, the moment that I started to make this quest I was unaware of what I was doing. you know, the first pint was part of a joke, then the second one arrived, after that the third... Then I checked on the account I had like 16 and after that.. 26...

I dont remember the route that i did but I think that it was Hobbiton, some town at the north-east, then Bywater, then the floating log inn, then a middle twon and then I ended in Michel Delving... All of this quest chain was dizzy and, I dont know how, I ended being friend of the Inn League at the next day... Kinda like a drinking accident...

At least, I can´t say that I dont like the screens that I took. they look pretty awesome to be honest, and it was funny at the end when I tried to take few of them, since he camera was moving from one side to another and everything was quite dizzy...

Festival in Lotro really means "Drinking days"....

Blurry Vars...

I was in "Front" of her...

This was the point that I said: "Darn.. I´m getting drunk..."

The horse had some troubles to be in the road... Honestly, it was the horse,
i was trying to hard to make it possibly.

Blurry-shire.

Blurry-shire and blurry-river.

No idea... Honestly.. No idea...

More of Blurry-shire.

Somewhere in the shire...

Yes.. teh quest giver is at the floor, barely passed out.

*gulp, gulp*

Blurry-Vars again.

Well, I can´t say that it was not a productive day.

I ended as friend of the Inn league after all, and I walked all the Shire from side to side. :)

Have a good night, good luck and a great hunting! *raises a pint*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario