domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

Few reasons why...

I hate hobbits so bad and I could grab some white paint and mark my face with Uruk-hai´s white hand logo...

I was playing with Vhaleria, my warden, and despite all my crying stuff about "I dont like this toon", "I usually forgot my gambits", "Why should I tank in medium armor?" and stuff, I´m having a great fun. In fact, I like it a LOT... I guess that was just matter of practice and spent time with her to found out that she was not a bad person... and she was quite a brutal goblin-orc-spider-ghost-bargresh-all killer as well.

But as soon as I reached lvl 30, I decided to visit another place that I´m usually saying "Dont go there", "It´s just a freaking lake", "In the name of the Valars! why? why the other side of the lake? WHY?!"... yes, I´m talking about Evendim. Myonly fear right now about that place is the first quest-chain that you get in Oathbarton.

The Northcotton Farm quest chain *drums of hells*

Yes... As you know, if you are (Of course) a Lotro player, is that you should be at least lvl 29, better if you are 30, to visit Oathbarton and start with Evendim. Most of the enemies in here are 30 or more, you need some better armor than the usually lvl 28 stuff that you probably have and stuff like that. To rech lvl 30 you need to kill lots of brigands, orcs, goblins, spiders, wolves, ghosts, wights, monsters in generally. Complete thousand of heroics deeds and even enter inside the Great Barrows to defy the Gaunt lord in there.

But from lvl 30 to lvl 31... you only need...

Northcotton Farm (And some other normal quests).

Grab the Chickens...

Grab the water to...

Mud the pigs...

Pick the grapes...

Squish the grapes...

Grab the eggs of.. wait.. have you seen the SIZE of those eggs?

Milk the cow...

Make butter...

Gab some pipe-weed...

Taste the Pipe-weed...

Taste the second sample of Pipe-weed...

Taste a THIRD sample of pipe-weed..


Scare the crows... and before that grab the scarecrows as well.

grab some flowers...

grab some meat to kill a wolf..

And some other quests for that Farm... I´m not gonna spoil anythign else, coz I dont have screen of all the quests in there.... but trust me, there are plenty of them.. plenty... Good thing is that Vhaleria is now lvl 31, thanks to the Farm *sarcastic* and I´m on my path to the next town in Evendim.

So, forget about killing stuff and doing heroic stuff.. work in the farm, gives you more experience!

I´m out for now, need some food and stuff. good luck everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario