martes, 28 de junio de 2011

aaaah Google...

Google is amazing... Honestly, even if I sound a bit sarcastic, I dan't deny that Google is awesome. Few days ago I was searching stuff in google and suddenly I got a notice saying that I could try the Voice search, which I found funny, not useful at all so far (hey, give them a break, eventually, its gonna be the best). While I fight against Google to search random words, the search only dropped random stuff...

Totally random...

So, the same day, I found that they finally added the Image search as well, and that one was quite diferent, I was searching for pictures of Charlize Theron (was the first example that I got in the desktop ready to use) and can't say that was a waste of time... lots of the results were of Charlize Theron and some other were some random pretty ladies as her, and some others were same color of the background wall.

But that's not the point in this post...

I was searching today for Wardens and all I got was this, enjoy!

First result:

Eeer... I say Warden... not... Whatever what this is....

Awesome pic, right? I thik that belong to Warhammer Online...

Second result:

I say WAR... oh.. wait... I would love being a Warden like this...

Third Result:

Not so sure if this is a Warden... but the armor is quite awesome...
Does anyone knows its name?
Fourth Result:

Warden.. dammit... warden... >.<!
And well, eventually I got more accurate results...

Which is true... We are a small fellowship.

Looks like a Warden... nah.. just lying...

Warden or not.. Thanks for this pic of Felicia Day google! THANKS!
Amazing right? Well, who says that google can'r be funny sometimes? now I'm gonna try with the translator for a bit Muahahahahahahaha... and yes, I'm not doing to much at work right now :) Have a great time my friends and a great hunting! Good luck! and remember....


*srslynod*
(Also a Warden's result)


2 comentarios: