sábado, 18 de junio de 2011

The return of the Minstrel!


Yes! I think that FINALLY all this issue of the Internet company is over. Yesterday when I was returning home I saw the car of the Technician, that has been always working with my family, outside my house. Obviusly, with all this event of the FIA I have been a bit busy for everything and I was not expecting his visit any sooner but since at home things with the Phone and the Internet has been a bit rough, I guess that it was obvius that eventually we were going to use our best card in the game.

When I got down my car and I saw him the only phrase that he said was: "Sorry kid (Yeah, he knows me since I was little) but the central is working fine". When I heard that was like.. "Sooooo we have creature inside the house that is taking away from us the internet service", obviusly, he only saw me something like "O.o" and then, after a few seconds of silence and a /facelpalm provided by my father he explained all the trouble.

First of all, in order to exlain myself better, I need to remember you all that I live ina country called Venezuela. Things here are a bit under a complete anarchism... And yes, that was in sarcartic tone. Seems like the same group that came like 3 or 4 weeks ago decided to "cut" the cables outside the house for no reason... and when I mean no reason I mean so we can ask them to repair them they could get some extra money for that. Yes, trust me, that´s my country.

Anyway, yesterday I was going to a dinner so my internet use was quite "none" I had chance to upload all the new screens for Lotro and check my house and bank so far, after that I wrote a bit and then left to the dinner. But today, since I have the FIA event again (until monday) my internet use is going to be a bit limited, FIA starts at 11am and ends at 9pm... and I WONT gonna be that long, but at least  need to be in there for like 5 or 6 hours at least.

So, anyway, I woke up and I started to check all my toons again... well, that was my intention, but  got only with Varsalla, I went into a skirmish (The hobbit one) and tried to complete some deeds on Trollshaws but time is running low now... yet, I got some screens :)

The Hobbit Skirmish is quite good for practice when you have lost the trail of the game for a bit, like a month and a half T_T, while the Dwarf skirmish is just defending the spot, this is more like taking back what belong to you.. or to the hobbits, in this case.

Step 1) Grab the flags

Step 2) Kill the bad guys (and random encounters)

Step 3)  Kill more bad guys... this is also a random one...

Step 4) Kill the leader of the mercenaries that is leading
the siege..

Step 5) reclaim your loot.... and check how many hobbits died
(in this case, two of them)

I´m quite sure that it could be because I haven{t play in a bit, but this skirmish was kinda hellish for me at this time. Varsalla for some reason is not that stronger as I remember her but I think that is just matter of time and better gear as well... My gear is not outdated but is almost-uotdated... and my legendary main weapon and book are the first ones that I used to had a month and a half ago; I got new ones, focused only of Dps (Book and sword) but they are like lvl 11 or so...

Foxes... They can be ninjas in Trollshaws...

Trollshaws, as you can remember, it´s not my favourite place... it´s my second less favourite palce after Angmar, which I´m sure that no one loves that place... It´s imposible that someone could develop some love or even attraction to that place... So well, I wanted to make some deeds, and I went there, to kill undeads, worms, find a trapdoor and some trolls... I only found trolls so far, I must say.

And some trolls that were kinda hellish to kill as well..

And this one looks like the president of my country, Chavez... 

See...?

Trolls exists... and they can be presidents too..  >.<!!!


So well, just to end the post to borke my tradition of long posts, I decided to change the outfit for Varsalla. Since some time has passed and she was.. "lost" somewhere in Moria... she is not a a elf with a roguish look anymore.. she become a bit serious and decided to use a hauberk. and a hodded cape as well...

She looks now more.. itneresting.. and less weird.. right?
well, gotta go, FIA is waiting for me and stuff.. it´s good to be back again! hopefully this time is gonna be longer than the last attemtp, 2 weeks ago :) Have a great hunting my friends! and good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario