lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

A champion in Evendim.

Since Evendim went Revamped, Dungrath and I decided to give it a try after my long break form the game. Obviusly, two Champions is the best idea ever, like a dream team but not so-dream-team since we dont have Heals.. but we have taunts... and champs are awesome.. and stuff..

But we needed action, danger, perils awaiting for us around the corner and the most important thing: bloody combats with all the evil creatures inside those epic lands of old kingdoms; so, since Dungrath had a Hunter also lvl 30, he decided to use it in there instead of the Dwarf.

As you can imagine, this was the first time for both character in Evendim, so our adventure started in michel Delving (Where I was while I was dong some quests and deeds since yesterday) and Bree, where Rodrass of Gondor were at when he logged on. (Dungrath). It took a bit to join forces in Hobbiton but after there, and without horse (coz Rodrass is just a experiment and Dungrath is not so sure how long this hunter is gonna stay on his account) it took us a bit of time to reach the legendary lands at north of the Shire.

In all the way up, I was telling him about the revamped stuff of the zone and assuring him that I had no idea how the quests were going to be once we where there. what I didnt know was the party stuff of hobbits in Oatbarton... Which granted me one level and a half and a several headache after those silly quests of making a party... all by myself. Yes, when I mean "myself" I really mean: myself. Some of the quests, like deliviring chickens and sheeps, or maybe feeding the cows or "mudding2 the pigs are not designed for group activities... intead of 6 sheeps, we had to group 12 of them... and stuff like that.

Gonna be honest... I didnt took any screen that it was worthy of.. so I just gonna upload some random that I took during the process.. :)

Yes... we were dissapointed about something in here... and angry.. ) *looks at whisper chat*

This guy sends you to help EVERYONE in this small farm...
EVERYONE....

It´s not a bad quest chain if you are looking for a easy lvl up without many battles on it. barely you have to kill some rats, some locusts and some crows so far I think. and I got my lvl in here :)

Today was a long day for me, as I said before it was the last day of the FIA and I´m kinda tired, so I decided to spend some time in the game and now I´m about to go to sleep, tomowwor things are going to be as they were months and a half behind :)

Before leaving like a ninja... this is why hunters are hated: I asked Rodrass to be in pose for a pic...

this was the fourth time that I got him dancing... 
But.. finally...

What a awesome team is this one! he shoots like a machine gun
and I loot and sometimes I taunt :)

Night everyone, have a good night, great hunting and good luck as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario