miércoles, 22 de junio de 2011

Champion & Hunter: Evendim.

Yes, today was the second day in Evendim and we did quite great. Well, in fact we always did great in the previous day, but this one got more kills and kills and loots! As you know, the last day in Evendim was kinda... making a party for the Hobbits, but this time, some Hobbits from Dwalling town were not happy with the brigands that decided to took them out from there and they wanted revenge...

We killed goblins, spiders, Brigands (lot´s of them) working under the orders of those Hobbits, and we got several Gift mathoms that helped Serendis in reaching the friendly status with the Hobbits so I could use all my well-kept mathoms and reach to Kindred status. *nods* Serendis is now kindred with the hobbits. dont know why for, but I´m happy for it.

Today was not only a day full of kills in the game and quests, but also we were joking... maybe too much, with the screens for this post. Know that at the end we got 66 screens in which 58 we are just acting like clowns "trying" to got a heroic pose. But honestly, was fun, which is the only thing that matters. Dungrath also decided to see check if there was a chance for both of us to get the Isengard stuff in our local currency, which I hope so. Tomorrow we are going to get the news at middle day.

Yo know, the Revamped stuff in Evendim is not THAT bad. I mean, I can´t deny the fact that I was angry with the first quests of the hobbits in here. Reaching lvl 31 making a single party is not the best idea of all... specially if you got all previous 30 lvls fighting and destroying things, but well, hobbits are hobbits and they do parties a lot. I got the Sun-something festival as well with Serendis and Varsalla, guess that eventually I´ll be fishing everywhere to get the fancy title which I do not recall which it is.

Cont. One day later:

Gah.. this is painful... I had troubles loading my pics in here, so I have to add each one in Edit. HTML... anyway...

In Barandalf, while several lights were following us, we found out that was a deed...
and the show started :)
I´m quite sure... that this is gonna hurt...
A simple part of the fight... hate to fight in such small places.

As usual, I´m stunned and Rodrass is killing the guys and having fun...
I should have a title: Serendis, the stunned.

After that, we joined forces with another friend of us, Antare, and we decided to run a small Gondamon siege, he was kinda over-leveled, but we decided to put it like lvl 34 while Rodrass and I were lvl 32, just to add a bit of fun... a bit, nothing more...

Until this guy killed Rodrass and I with the explosion...

And just after the fire dude... the ice dude... but we survived.

The siege was dense and tense for us, those guys where 2 levels above them and for so reason we were doing a great aggro attention in there. Maybe coz the level or just bad luck, but at the end we got the place, some nice skirmish and I got the first mark :) guess that I need to redeem stuff later for better items.

After that, we decided to continue with the Evendim quests at the colossus and we found out that we could actually climb the the colossus with a quest. I need to say two simple things: This makes me happy and makes me angry. Happy for the view, it´s awesome and I got a nice screen from it... Angry coz I wanted to jump but the Invisible wall, enemy of all the players that roams the paths... didnt allow it.

Rodrass and I working hard, trying to jump down... but we failed.

/look -Quest complete-
and, as usual... Trying to take the screen at the end of the adventure...

Even Serendis is like ._. waiting for Rodrass xD
But what he didnt know was.. that while he was AFK doing some stuff, can{t remember if he was talking by phone or searching for a drink, I took a screen Muahahahahah.

Not the best, but at least we look awesome... and we also look like if we
were in the same music band too...

Yesterday was kinda great, I also got my Prospecting to a higher tier after the quests in Evendim and now I only need Dwarf Iron ore to reach the master tier in Weaponsmith... and the ancient ore tier to continue with my Weaponsmith as well. I guess that I also need to work a bit on my Guild stuff, but it takes a lots of days to reach at some decent point. :/

Well, I gotta go, I need to make some errands and my break time it´s kinda over, good luck friends! and have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario