miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

Funny stuff

Today has been a productive day in what randomness means... Between facebook and google I found some good things... so I'm gonna post them. Some of them I dont remember where I got them... some of them, I have a clue from where I got them.. and there's one that I took from a link that a Facebook friend posted.

So, here they are :)

Awesome, just awesome.

I got that dog from a tumblr post that someone had... I dont know who, I think that I got it from Twitter but I dont remember how I reach it or even who was it. :/


FINALLY!
From a forum, I think that was in MMOChampion.com... can't be sure of this... but it's true, and funny :)

xD xD xD
That... stuff... was thanks to Tykell and Aelstar from Facebook, I was checking some of the awesome screens that Aelstar has and then I jumped to Tykell and then I got this. this made my day :)

Wardens...
Wardens... Yes, we know how cool we are.

Well, I won burn all that I found so quickly, I'll be back later with another post! good luck and have a great hunting! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario