jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Magic: The gathering.

Well... I feel guilty.

Why I feel guilty? I was the one who allow WoW in the office and eventually few of us were palying it some years ago... now, also Magic: The gathering.



Time ago I used to play Magic: the Gathering a lot. I was awfully bad at the game but it was fun playing with all th guys from the institute of illustration and eventually, when I got bored of loosing all the time, I decided just to collect them as a hobbie. Can't deny that all the illustratios are awesome, others are cool and few are quite "meh".

Obviously, there's a friend of mine that I could never beat in this game, Geber, who have a freaking deck maded with 1/1 creatures that in every turn they inflict 1 point of damage in the players and the creatures. Besides many other nasty spells. but it was funny to use my Angel's deck or even my kidnapping deck (made it only with horrors that kidnap all the cards eventually, including the never easy to summon Hypnox)

Today, at the office... I brough the cards just to show the illustrations on it... and eventually my boss and I were at the back room, where the digital printer is at, in the middle of a epic battleground, yelling and cursing us for all the cards that we were playing at the moment. This fever may take also two friends more, one who is a good friend of my boss (Since childhood I think, that also play WoW) and a friend that also works in the same company but different deparment who has also some cards and decks.

This game is funny, as long as you know when you have to put a stop to it. Strategy, mathematics (Which... is kinda ew sometimes), bluffs and evil acts are all around this game. Even the Light, peaceful and lovely deck could me more nasty than a Flame-Darkness deck ever...

the reason why I haven't post anythng in here today... Well... you can guess... Dern.. right?

Well, time's up and they are waiting for me for another game, gotta go :) See you later on Lotro for those who play in Silverlode and for everyone: Good luck! and have the best hunting ever!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario